PDA

View Full Version : Help! XXXCR rear conversion on xx4


dibble34
21-05-2010, 12:16 PM
Hi all

Ok so i have read loads on hear and must be a bit slow as i am still not there.

I have the xxxcr hubs A2129, Wishbones a2132 and the the brace A2112. It is the brace i am confused about.

A lot of people seemed to use A2113 so does it matter i have A2112? I know i need to cut the webbing, but wanted to be sure i have the right bit first!

Also once the webbing is cut which way up does it go, it seems to vary!

Pretty confused! :confused:

ashleyb4
21-05-2010, 03:32 PM
2112 is a 0 degree rear pivot block so that has no built in anti squat and the 2113 is the 2 degree rear pivot block which has 2 degree of anti squat built. I use 2112 and put a washer under the front screw.

A

dibble34
21-05-2010, 03:38 PM
Do you put it in upside down for extra droop? I am running on a bumpy track. Thanks Ashley BTW

ashleyb4
21-05-2010, 03:56 PM
You can do yea I sometimes do it.

A

dibble34
21-05-2010, 04:16 PM
Last question! How thick a washer do you use?