PDA

View Full Version : ZX5-FS front driveshafts


DanB4
23-05-2010, 12:03 PM
I have a squeal from, I assume my driveshafts, on full lock at speed.....any idea what it is as I dread the pins wearing due to the expense to replace these things!

Does anyone know the lengths of the fronts? Would the 3Racing ZX5 driveshafts fit the FS?

http://www.rcstation.com/eshop/images/ZX5-19HD.jpg

Thanks,

Dan

aberscoob
25-05-2010, 08:46 PM
Dan,

I can whip mine out if you want to try!:lol:

My front shaft that is......

No my drive shaft :lol: as i have the 3 racing ones thanks to you!

Can take my buggy down this weekend to the mmgp thats if you have time as your going to be very busy im sure!!

Cheers,

Steve.

Neil Skull
25-05-2010, 09:17 PM
I have a squeal from, I assume my driveshafts, on full lock at speed.....any idea what it is as I dread the pins wearing due to the expense to replace these things!

Thanks,

Dan


Hey Dan it could be your drive shafts are pushing into the gearbox on full lock,
Also rebuild your drive shafts and look for wear, a little grease on the ball end will help too.

njc11
27-05-2010, 08:20 PM
Original ZX5 cvd's are 68mm i believe... FS fronts are 73mm

Cheers

Nick
:thumbsup: