bedsrcmcc
25-05-2010, 06:17 PM
Hi there
Does anyone know what the exact diamater of the Losi 1:18th Brushless rotor is?
I have installed this in my son's FTZ Blaze and noticed that the pinion gear that came with the car is far too loose.
I need to get a pinion that fits the rotor shaft so if anyone knows of a good online shop that stocks pinion gears for the FTX Blaze that'll fit snuggly onto my Losi motor :)
Also, what would be the best starting point in terms of teeth on the pinion. He's got a kit standard spur gear. The motor is a Brushless losi 6000KV one.
Thanks in advance.:thumbsup:
Does anyone know what the exact diamater of the Losi 1:18th Brushless rotor is?
I have installed this in my son's FTZ Blaze and noticed that the pinion gear that came with the car is far too loose.
I need to get a pinion that fits the rotor shaft so if anyone knows of a good online shop that stocks pinion gears for the FTX Blaze that'll fit snuggly onto my Losi motor :)
Also, what would be the best starting point in terms of teeth on the pinion. He's got a kit standard spur gear. The motor is a Brushless losi 6000KV one.
Thanks in advance.:thumbsup: