PDA

View Full Version : Schumacher tyres coulor code


Mr. Red
25-05-2010, 10:36 PM
Schumachers tires are very new to us up here in the north. How are the compared? Green, blue and yellow compound?
We run on a turf track with very high traction. Almost impossible to keep the front wheels to the ground and traction rolls occur often. Dilemma, because if I let the slipper loose, I wont have enough punch over the jumps.
We run on minispike yellow and we have to cut of 1-3 rows of spikes to make it work.
That why I ask if any other compound would work better?

Thanks

Foppa
26-05-2010, 05:42 PM
Blue - General purpose hard wearing

Green - Slightly softer than blue but works right trough from wet to dry

Yellow - Softer the racers choice, The benchmark compound for indoor and out

Silver - Ultimat dust/dirt tyre Very soft

Soft - The CAT original, Winner of the Worlds

Matt Airbrushing
26-05-2010, 06:10 PM
They also made pink compound as well which were very very soft.
Useless in the UK (IMO) but they may have worked on dirt.