PDA

View Full Version : VW Fanatics


Danosborne6661
26-05-2010, 01:58 PM
I know there's a few of you about! I just got back from the European car show in Worthersee, Austria. Finished editing my pics so for you lot interested here they are :)

Click HERE - http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/danosborne661/Worthersee#

Fav below :)

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs338.ash1/29041_396040706554_509076554_4747863_8107528_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs329.snc3/29041_396486431554_509076554_4756880_1044384_n.jpg

GRIFF55
26-05-2010, 04:15 PM
Nice stuff there Dan!! Loving the concept scirocco, then followed by a humping blue bug only to get beat by the kubelwagen after that!!! (damn i wish i hadn't flogged mine:()

Stu
26-05-2010, 05:29 PM
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_C4FibuPQzK8/S_0FsExhDMI/AAAAAAAAC4A/Ps1D43AkGWM/s640/DSC_0431.JPG

I need a wheel wrench and 8 house bricks. Shame it's a five door, although some folk are perverts for that.

Rich D
26-05-2010, 05:33 PM
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_C4FibuPQzK8/S_0HDPWcZ1I/AAAAAAAAC-c/ckREStPD9nk/s912/DSC_0612.JPG

BBS LeMans are still my fave wheels. This is the nuts ! :drool:

Stu
26-05-2010, 07:15 PM
Yeah, nice wheels, but what do they look like on a Golf.

toooldskool
26-05-2010, 07:38 PM
Nice pics Dan. been following the thread on VZI. Looks a great event. Going to go myself one year soon. Done most of the UK shows since I got my first beetle in 1981. Just got my Clipper Cab back in the road for the summer:thumbsup:.

Rich D
26-05-2010, 08:18 PM
Yeah, nice wheels, but what do they look like on a Golf.


I think it looks great Stu - im a closet Chav :thumbsup:

antnee
26-05-2010, 10:28 PM
Ace pics, I hope to go over there in the next few years :)

Danosborne6661
26-05-2010, 11:00 PM
Cheers all! Would seriously recommend it!

Seriously, over here I can't stand being in a car for more than 2 hours yet with the sceneary and excitement it was a breeze getting there. As for the show, was just incredible, mental people and great atmosphere! The germans are probably my new favourite people, they drive flat out everywhere and drink themselves retarded :thumbsup: :p

blitzboy
27-05-2010, 12:32 AM
nice piccies danny dude would say for me its got to be a ratpack splitty , porshce 356 roasters or if it had to be modern well nuff said woof http://lh5.ggpht.com/_C4FibuPQzK8/S_0G5oBFtcI/AAAAAAAAC9w/fiRXCLrovDY/s912/DSC_0595.JPG

Chrislong
27-05-2010, 07:03 AM
Loving the Mk1 and Mk2's, proper Golfs. :thumbsup:

Nick Goodall
27-05-2010, 08:47 AM
Not from that site, but check out this Corrado too if you like VW's!

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d114/vickn1/Corrado/corradoireland016.jpg

TT Dash, Seats, Engine etc

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d114/vickn1/Corrado/DSC_6909_small.jpg

wezzer
27-05-2010, 09:11 AM
quality danno :-) i wanna go !!! :thumbsup:

Chrislong
27-05-2010, 09:30 AM
What is the TT dash in? The corrado above it has beige interior. Looks a cool mod to do!

Danosborne6661
27-05-2010, 10:18 AM
In the first 'raddo pic it has beige Porsche Tombestones but I'm guessing the 2nd pic is just later on when he got his interior sorted :)

Will also be going next year, no doubt! :D

Nick Goodall
27-05-2010, 10:32 AM
In the first 'raddo pic it has beige Porsche Tombestones but I'm guessing the 2nd pic is just later on when he got his interior sorted :)

Will also be going next year, no doubt! :D

Spot on Dan, that first pic was mid-modification mode, it had the whole TT interior added afterwards - Not sure on the colour but it looks awesome.

peetbee
27-05-2010, 02:50 PM
Great pics Dan, I so want another Golf :cry:

I guess my Polo will have to do for now!

GRIFF55
27-05-2010, 06:52 PM
I had a corrado in that colour nick, gutted i sold that too!! Would have bought it back off ebay instead of the mk2 gti i have now if the father in laws computer hadn't crashed:thumbdown:
What are those recaro seats out of??

Col
27-05-2010, 07:58 PM
What are those recaro seats out of??

it had the whole TT interior added afterwards

:thumbsup:

GRIFF55
27-05-2010, 08:11 PM
haha, i've never seen them in a TT

Danosborne6661
27-05-2010, 09:23 PM
I've got a White MK1 golf decked on 13x7's which I'm sorting out some Porsche Tombstone seats for :D
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Porsche-boxster-seats-2002-model-/140411441828?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item20b12c92a4#ht_500wt_1154

Also just buying my Dads Beach buggy for some summer fun to match my Golf :D

http://cdn.images.pistonheads.com/aimg/1601/1601610-1.jpg

peetbee
28-05-2010, 10:02 AM
Also just buying my Dads Beach buggy for some summer fun to match my Golf :D

How's that going to give him more space in his workshop then?!!