PDA

View Full Version : Bearing O-ring Question


dirtbat
29-05-2010, 02:23 PM
Has anyone received a new, re-issued Worlds Edition kit that does not have the O-rings A-3218 that fit over the 3/4 inch bearings housed in the front diff case? I assume they are there as a gasket to keep the debris out. I ordered from LPH a replacement parts set: Bearing inserts and O-rings A-3217 and guess what?.......... no O-rings!!! http://forum.losi.com/images/smilies/confused.gif I checked back with LPH and the remaining stock has the exact same omission, even though the part photo from Losi clearly shows the O-rings.http://www.losi.com/Products/Feature...rodId=LOSA3217 (http://www.losi.com/Products/Features.aspx?ProdId=LOSA3217)

Is Losi omitting the O-rings because they are not needed anymore or are we looking at a parts supply problem? Any advice or insight would be helpful because I can't finish the car until I can get some appropriate advice. I really get this puppy finished and start running! Thanks in advance.

Rob_B
29-05-2010, 05:49 PM
I beleive they stoped making them mate because they werent needed hopefully someone will confirm. Thanks

bigred5765
29-05-2010, 06:00 PM
there a throw back no one runs them

dirtbat
31-05-2010, 03:57 PM
Thanks for the responses gents, you're the only ones to shed some light on this. This is what I suspected. The build continues!!