View Full Version : X5 squared?
cmgreen
29-07-2007, 02:22 PM
So whos got one? Any body in the uk yet?
I am considering getting one, does any one have any pics of electric installs?
Brewer95
29-07-2007, 03:28 PM
mine arrived in the post on friday! I bought the higher power upgrade so ive got to transfer everything across and give it a full rebuild whilst im at it.
The chassis looks very nice and seems to be made out of a better material and feels much lighter.
I shall keep you posted as ive put tuesday afternoon to one side for the job
niggs98
29-07-2007, 05:37 PM
built one today for mi m8 sand ended up running it in the final. its very planted and neutral in the handling and flys really well. well done x factory u have made another winner ;)
trekkerkk
30-07-2007, 06:24 AM
i watched my x5 squared in the last A final,
it looked really supple over the bumps but could really be pushed through the corners without being unsettled ,
cant wait to try my own car:)
trekkker
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.