View Full Version : Destruction derby
budfish
31-05-2010, 08:51 AM
Loved yesterdays racing lads I really enjoyed robs b44 breakage oh yes let's not forget the heat after that when he snapped his b4 in half "priceless"
then came woody and his rat full bore up the straight right into gaz's parked up cat no prizes for guessing which came of worst!
Stu I thought you are sponsered to race not as a crash test dummy!! Fool
then my personal favorate was in the b final when rob m ( i can't spell his surname due to it's Irish origin) smashed his dunwrongoo right over the fence then johnny our resident gypsie smashed his 1/8 right into the dunwrongoo and killed it!!!! Which I personally let a little bit of wee out as a laughed!!!
Durga boy don't think I've forgot ba*~ard you have the lowest morale fibre I've ever come across I don't know how you sleep at night!!c#*t
buds
T4miy4 Guy
31-05-2010, 09:02 AM
Durga boy don't think I've forgot ba*~ard you have the lowest morale fibre I've ever come across I don't know how you sleep at night!!c#*t
buds
Roflcopter
Si Coe
31-05-2010, 09:08 AM
Loved yesterdays racing lads I really enjoyed robs b44 breakage oh yes let's not forget the heat after that when he snapped his b4 in half "priceless"
You forgot that I then lent him that Cat'98 I haven't managed to break in over 10 years ownership (seriously) and he broke the back shocks. Twice!:woot:
Mind you I killed 3 belts, a wishbone and a ballstud myself........
johnnygibbon
31-05-2010, 09:48 AM
hahahahaha you no we were racing goshen style
should have 10th scale back next week. which is a shame .it was nice to "cheat" with the big car for a bit eeeeeeasy to drive. just not as thrilling
(apart from the rough and tumble wi buds):thumbsup:
any way me and si are collecting scrap cars ( and racing em most of the time) bring your scrap machines. need to build a cut and shut . hopeless style.all brands and parts considered. lowest prices payed:thumbsup:
i feel a scrapyard challenge coming up
Whiskers
31-05-2010, 05:28 PM
You forgot that I then lent him that Cat'98 I haven't managed to break in over 10 years ownership (seriously) and he broke the back shocks. Twice!:woot:
Mind you I killed 3 belts, a wishbone and a ballstud myself........
Rob must have been in a destructive mood on Sunday beacuse I've driven the Cat'98 twice and not broken it and I always break everything I drive!!!
Astutekid
31-05-2010, 06:23 PM
Well chaps that was my first time out at Bury. It was a baptism of FIRE!!! Managed to get in the way of stu's car on the straight!!??!! SORRY. Watched Rob aim for the sky's! Then had to run a car i had not used before in my final! Had a great day though. Hopefully i will be allowed back next week???? :confused:
Si Coe
31-05-2010, 06:59 PM
Yes you'll be allowed back! Stu wasn't a happy bunny at the time, but he's sponsored so it won't cost him, except that he's put a lot of work into that car so its more complicated than just another chassis.
That said Woody you really ought to get Ansmann to supply you a spare car!
In future though we normally aim for Daves green Lazer......
rob m
31-05-2010, 07:30 PM
had a fun day sunday even though i put a few scrapes on my cars lol! si sorry bout your cat 98, but the short time i had running it i liked it. a bit of playing around with it i reckon it could be good! il bring them spare ansmann shocks, they are like new been used only one meeting at denton on my couger
Si Coe
31-05-2010, 08:00 PM
Its fitted with Losi shocks atm which is what it always used to have on it. However since Losi shocks are rather valuable their fitment would have an adverse effect on sale price.
Whiskers
01-06-2010, 08:06 AM
Its fitted with Losi shocks atm which is what it always used to have on it. However since Losi shocks are rather valuable their fitment would have an adverse effect on sale price.
And what would that new sale price be? £40.99??!!
T4miy4 Guy
01-06-2010, 08:11 PM
And what would that new sale price be? £40.99??!!
Rip off :woot:
Andy
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.