View Full Version : My RB5 ready for the track.
Chris Larner
04-06-2010, 06:42 PM
As title. Fitted with speedpassion Pro speedo, Speedpassion V3 6.5, Orion 4800 45C lipo, Futaba 2.4 and Savox servo.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y180/chrislarner/P1030708.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y180/chrislarner/P1030709.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y180/chrislarner/P1030710.jpg
Neil Skull
04-06-2010, 09:09 PM
Whens your first race?
caneye
05-06-2010, 06:11 AM
Nice!
how do you find the effects of the front wing?
Chris Larner
05-06-2010, 05:05 PM
Had one race meeting at Manningtree with it last week Neil, went well but needed to keep the front wheels down a bit. Have added more weights and the front wing to see if it helps.
Wont know what effects the front wing has till I run it but ill post on here when I do. Possibly racing tomorrow if it isnt too wet.
Neil Skull
05-06-2010, 05:43 PM
Coolio.
I know most of the guys fit some lead under the front but wing looks groovy.
Let us know how you get on.
Lowie
27-06-2010, 07:21 PM
which body and wing is that, Chris?
Chris Larner
29-06-2010, 04:40 PM
The front wing is Azarahi Fantas, the body and rear wing is the JConcepts one.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.