PDA

View Full Version : Seeking New S2 Bodies


ApexSpeed
08-06-2010, 02:46 PM
Anyone know where to get a couple of new S2 bodies? Jonathan hasn't had any for months... :cry:



doug

peetbee
08-06-2010, 02:54 PM
c0sie has a pre-painted shell for sale on ebay, item #140414426621
Hope that helps

TheReferee
08-06-2010, 04:03 PM
i have an unpainted and uncut one, drop me a pm, wont be able to answer till tommorrow going out in 10min

ApexSpeed
08-06-2010, 04:45 PM
c0sie has a pre-painted shell for sale on ebay, item #140414426621

Thanks, that's really nice, but I'm a painter, and I have my own personal scheme that I want on this car.



i have an unpainted and uncut one, drop me a pm, wont be able to answer till tommorrow going out in 10min

Because I'm in the US, shipping is violently costly for me for a body (more than the cost of the body, itself. I'd really like to find a few at once to keep my overall costs contained long-run. If there was a retailer that had Rudebits, Ghey or other UK-exclusive parts, too, all the better. :)


I'll have to pester Jonathan again. :woot:

Junior Z
08-06-2010, 07:57 PM
Geat Website Doug...

ApexSpeed
08-06-2010, 08:50 PM
Geat Website Doug...

Thank you! Very much appreciated. Hopefully, I'll find some time to get the helmet paint on the site, too.


:D

TheReferee
09-06-2010, 10:56 AM
speak to wraggy for your ghea bits, if he's willing i can put the shell in with an order from him and share the cost, rudebits would probably do the same, we all know each other so its not like we are strangers your asking a favour from
john

ApexSpeed
09-06-2010, 01:24 PM
Thanks John, I appreciate the advice.

:thumbsup:


Jonathan got back to me, and has a few in stock finally and will be holding a couple for me while he tracks down a new set of battery straps for my car. Thanks everyone!





doug

mrspeedy
10-06-2010, 07:26 AM
Nice one on ebay .... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Custom-Painted-Atomic-Carbon-S2-Body-Shell-/140414426621?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item20b15a1dfd#ht_500wt_1154

c0sie
10-06-2010, 07:31 AM
So pretty ;)

ApexSpeed
10-06-2010, 01:34 PM
Nice one on ebay .... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Custom-Painted-Atomic-Carbon-S2-Body-Shell-/140414426621?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item20b15a1dfd#ht_500wt_1154

Hehehhe, you mean the one in the second post of this thread? :p


I ordered two from Jonathan yesterday. Finally I will get to lay my own colors on this car. w00t!

Thanks all,


doug