PDA

View Full Version : New oOple batracer season - interest


lochness42
08-06-2010, 04:36 PM
Is there any interest to start new season after one year long break?
If so which class?

lochness42
08-06-2010, 05:03 PM
I voted for:
F1 2010 - good drivers will have to join worse teams such as Virgin, Lotus, HRT or Sauber
F2 - 2 drivers teams they should be equal
F3 - up to 4 players per team - should help when someone leaves midseason or miss testing session.

R666REW
08-06-2010, 07:01 PM
im well up for it so will me bro

mw02veg
08-06-2010, 07:11 PM
im in :thumbsup:

jim76
08-06-2010, 07:24 PM
always count me in!

F2 or F3 is probably the way to go as F1 is way too biased for certain teams.

F3 may be best if we have a few newbies, share the knowledge around a bit

lochness42
08-06-2010, 07:35 PM
always count me in!

F2 or F3 is probably the way to go as F1 is way too biased for certain teams.

F3 may be best if we have a few newbies, share the knowledge around a bit

That's exactly what I meant. But if people would like to run different class I'm open to it. I can race anything (not that I'm good in classes, many are very new to me :D)

R666REW
08-06-2010, 07:36 PM
f2 :-))

jaank
08-06-2010, 07:38 PM
Count me in. :p

lochness42
09-06-2010, 12:26 PM
Looks like we will race F1 2010 season.
How many people played BATracer before?

R666REW
09-06-2010, 05:20 PM
ME AND MW02VEG

jim76
09-06-2010, 07:06 PM
might have played once or twice ;-)

lochness42
09-06-2010, 07:25 PM
might have played once or twice ;-)

You mean only oOple BATseason :D

jim76
09-06-2010, 07:34 PM
You mean only oOple BATseason :D

i haven;t actually played it since the last season we did. must try and remember my login!!
my world ranking will have plummeted now i expect :-(

lochness42
09-06-2010, 07:42 PM
i haven;t actually played it since the last season we did. must try and remember my login!!
my world ranking will have plummeted now i expect :-(

I didn't play it too. One year long break :D Fortunately I do remember my login :D
My world ranking have never been very good so I didn't loose much :D

Ben Cosgrove
10-06-2010, 10:19 AM
looks cool, we will have to have a team HPI entry

Just started a season though to test it, I am in a crap car, the Virgin or Maiden or something!

............I could think of being in worse things than a virgin :woot:

David Bone
10-06-2010, 10:34 AM
I'm in as well, Driver No 2 for team HPI! :thumbsup:

Gonky
10-06-2010, 10:38 AM
Not really played this since the last Oople series finished! :thumbsup:

lochness42
10-06-2010, 02:16 PM
............I could think of being in worse things than a virgin :woot:
HRT alias Iberia? :)
I joined 2010 season to find out how it looks an works - in first qualifying I managed to get to top 10 somehow with Sotul (Lotus obviously).

lochness42
10-06-2010, 02:17 PM
Not really played this since the last Oople series finished! :thumbsup:
Most of us didn't play it for long time :D

Gonky
10-06-2010, 02:30 PM
Yeah, i noticed they had to change all the team names etc in the F1 championships... looks like someone got a bit legal! :wtf:

lochness42
10-06-2010, 02:31 PM
Yeah, i noticed they had to change all the team names etc in the F1 championships... looks like someone got a bit legal! :wtf:

Yeah obviously. But you still can guess which team represents which real team.

lochness42
10-06-2010, 02:35 PM
Final question - first race of this year will be:
F1 2010 which has unballanced teams
or rather
F3 which has equal cars and can have up to 4 players in team
so newbies will have loads of help, also you can customize your car
?

mw02veg
10-06-2010, 03:32 PM
f3 :thumbsup:

David Bone
10-06-2010, 03:38 PM
I voted for F1, but F3 sounds better now you mention the difference.

mw02veg
10-06-2010, 03:42 PM
shall we get it started and give it time to fill up?? once the top teams in 2010 get filled up no one will want to join the crappy teams. so f2 or f3. f2 would be easier to fill :thumbsup:

Chris Doughty
10-06-2010, 03:56 PM
I will fill up the numbers on this, I don't mind seeing how far up the grid I can get a shed :thumbsup:

footey
10-06-2010, 04:51 PM
ill do any just post the details i need here:)

paulc
10-06-2010, 05:27 PM
just registered on batracer never played before do we need a code to join the league ?

lochness42
10-06-2010, 05:35 PM
Link -> join http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47901

jim76
10-06-2010, 07:00 PM
any newbies feel free to join my team - schumacher F3

CD, are you going to finish this season?! you always go AWOL!!