View Full Version : Pinion for Friday
Whiskers
08-06-2010, 05:19 PM
Hi
Has anybody go a 48dp pinion around the 20 mark (preferably long boss) that I can use on friday but it would be handy if I could have it before hand?
Cheers
Josh
shanks
08-06-2010, 05:36 PM
got the following:-
19t, 23t - both overalll 10mm boss length approx 4.5mm
Also An 18t though this is slightly shorter (centre on in pic)
Any use? = i can stick in post tonight which means you would get thursday?
http://www.oople.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14288&stc=1&d=1276018445
Whiskers
08-06-2010, 05:39 PM
got the following:-
19t, 23t - both overalll 10mm boss length approx 4.5mm
Also An 18t though this is slightly shorter (centre on in pic)
Any use? = i can stick in post tonight which means you would get thursday?
http://www.oople.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14288&stc=1&d=1276018445
The 19 And the 23 would be great.
Cheers
Josh
shanks
08-06-2010, 05:48 PM
just found a 20 on an old motor
want that as well/instead?]
same length
Whiskers
08-06-2010, 05:50 PM
just found a 20 on an old motor
want that as well/instead?]
same length
Would i be able to have that as well.
Thanks
Josh
PS. do you want anything for them?
shanks
08-06-2010, 05:53 PM
have you got a girlfriend?.........
only kidding
no they are yrs - going in the post now - no charge :thumbsup:
Whiskers
08-06-2010, 05:55 PM
Cheers Shanks!! :thumbsup:
shanks
08-06-2010, 06:21 PM
just put em in post pal
budfish
09-06-2010, 04:12 PM
have you got a girlfriend?.........
only kidding
no they are yrs - going in the post now - no charge :thumbsup:
border line grooming in my opinon!
I here Roy whiting got his sentence reduced to 40 years today so not to much to worry about shanks!!!
kitesurfer73
09-06-2010, 09:29 PM
border line grooming in my opinon!
I here Roy whiting got his sentence reduced to 40 years today so not to much to worry about shanks!!!
lol:woot::woot::woot:
pugboy
10-06-2010, 07:06 AM
border line grooming in my opinon!
I here Roy whiting got his sentence reduced to 40 years today so not to much to worry about shanks!!!
He's cheap, I'd want 4 pinions and a pair of minispikes at least!
shanks
10-06-2010, 11:37 AM
He's cheap, I'd want 4 pinions and a pair of minispikes at least!
What yr address? i can get em in todays post :woot:
Whiskers
11-06-2010, 10:39 AM
Has anyone who is racing tonight got one that i can borrow as the ones from shanks havent turned up yet.
Cheers
Josh
Si Coe
11-06-2010, 12:45 PM
I'm sure I can get something to work in there.....
Whiskers
11-06-2010, 01:35 PM
The only pinion that I have got that will fit has a grub screw stuck in it.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.