PDA

View Full Version : oOple BATracer F3 season is here :)


lochness42
10-06-2010, 05:34 PM
Game is full
Please don't create any more teams and rather join existing.
Link to private game: http://batracer.com/-cj?&D&53765
Password is: oOple

Join and enjoy :D

Teams so far are somewhere on the bottom of this page.

lochness42
10-06-2010, 06:23 PM
First four players are in.

jim76
10-06-2010, 06:57 PM
i'm in - team Schumacher F3

i'm happy to take on some newbies to explain things.

Best to fill up existing teams before anyone makes new teams. better to have 5-6 full teams than have a few single runners. The game is Very hard with out a team mate!

lochness42
10-06-2010, 07:01 PM
The game is Very hard with out a team mate!

For newbies your statement should be modified to: without a good team mate

paulc
10-06-2010, 07:03 PM
im a newbie and im shite sorry lochness im in your team :lol::cry::woot:

lochness42
10-06-2010, 07:17 PM
im a newbie and im shite sorry lochness im in your team :lol::cry::woot:

Paul no problem, actually all good drivers are supposed to get some newbies to teach them how to play ;) You'll be better after each race.
I've left you some links in team chat to read, I hope they will help you (they helped me when I started - well actually I came across them in my 3rd of 4th season, but they helped me a lot to be more effective). If you'll still have any questions, feel free to ask ;)

lochness42
10-06-2010, 07:20 PM
By the way, 11 players in game :thumbsup:
One more and we've got minimum to start season. However we will wait until we have full 24 players game :D

cwilson
10-06-2010, 07:37 PM
im in. but i will most likly be cannon fodder for the rest of you.

lochness42
10-06-2010, 07:40 PM
Please don't create any more teams and rather join existing.

Charles - we will see, we will see :D

lochness42
11-06-2010, 07:11 AM
11 spots are still free for anyone

mw02veg
11-06-2010, 07:14 AM
get them in!! myself and bro are team schumacher south if and team members wanna join :thumbsup:

lochness42
11-06-2010, 08:09 AM
Team Nutters and HPI Racing are full now 3 places still available

Teams so far:

Team Nutters
Pavel Balint (L)
Paul Crawford
Colin May
Darren Eyers

HPI Racing
David Bone (L)
Ben Cosgrove
Jonny Bowden
Lisa Cosgrove

Schumacher F3
James Ebden (L)
Chris Doughty
Wayne Elliot
Cris Oxley

Schumacher South
Grant Williams (L)
Ross Williams
Mike Williams
Jake Lowe

NLG Racing
Greg Williams (L)
Barry Williams
Liam Jackman
Shane Foot

Humur0us Motorsport
Will Johnson (L)
Tom Bate

Team PPM F3
Charles Wilson (L)
Ondrej Balint

Chris Doughty
11-06-2010, 10:04 AM
I'm in, Schumacher F3, hope this cougar is as good as it is meant to be :thumbsup:

lochness42
11-06-2010, 11:03 AM
I'm in, Schumacher F3, hope this cougar is as good as it is meant to be :thumbsup:

Oh damn, we're screwed :(:woot:
You deffo should have joined Team PPM F3 as Charles is newbie and is alone in the team yet.
Now you really need newbie in team to balance you and James.

lochness42
11-06-2010, 11:14 AM
Update: there are still 6 spots for anyone who wants to play

Please join Team PPM F3 - it's one man team now.

Chris Doughty
11-06-2010, 11:19 AM
Oh damn, we're screwed :(:woot:
You deffo should have joined Team PPM F3 as Charles is newbie and is alone in the team yet.
Now you really need newbie in team to balance you and James.

its OK, James will be flying solo in a week once I get bored :p

I will try and stick around and put the effort in :thumbsup:

lochness42
11-06-2010, 12:01 PM
its OK, James will be flying solo in a week once I get bored :p

I will try and stick around and put the effort in :thumbsup:

Ok then :woot: I really hope this time you'll stay with us for whole season :D

jim76
11-06-2010, 12:08 PM
its OK, James will be flying solo in a week once I get bored :p

I will try and stick around and put the effort in :thumbsup:

i'll hunt you down if you don;t!!


we have one relative newbie in Wayne, and room for one more

jim76
11-06-2010, 05:50 PM
still looking for a few more players. Join an exisiting team to fill them up.

cwilson
11-06-2010, 10:56 PM
im on my own again:cry:

jim76
12-06-2010, 09:16 PM
bump!
last 3-4 places left.
get in quick. Jono, you up for some more BATracer? Join Mr Wilson, give him a hand

lochness42
12-06-2010, 09:56 PM
bump!
last 3-4 places left.
get in quick. Jono, you up for some more BATracer? Join Mr Wilson, give him a hand

Thanks for bump. We had nationals at the other end of country today.
So I didn't do any updates today.
I'm completely shattered (it was about 37C out there :thumbdown::bored:, I'm deffo sunburnt)

lochness42
13-06-2010, 07:27 PM
3 places left - soon to start :lol:

jim76
13-06-2010, 07:38 PM
we could do with 2 more guys, one in "Humerous" and one in "PPM". that would give at least 3 cars in each team.
Hopefully once a few of the guys are back from the OOple race we may pick up a couple more

lochness42
14-06-2010, 05:54 PM
Game is full now :thumbsup:
Team PPM and Humur0us have only 2 people in which is bit disapointing but hopefuly it won't be that bad.

jim76
14-06-2010, 06:52 PM
glad to see people followed the advice of filling up smaller teams. not

lochness42
15-06-2010, 05:02 PM
glad to see people followed the advice of filling up smaller teams. not

Bigger problem that I see is that those teams have newbie players.

David Bone
15-06-2010, 08:30 PM
If we go for another round we could limit the teams to 6 to make sure we all have 4's?

Signing up to teams here before registering?

jim76
15-06-2010, 09:07 PM
good idea Mr Bone.

As long as those in the smaller teams learn the ropes and enjoy it that's the main thing. Be sad if they struggle and get put off

lochness42
16-06-2010, 06:21 AM
Yeah good idea, but we didn't know if we have enough people. Maybe for next season :)

Ben Cosgrove
16-06-2010, 08:37 AM
Race 1 complete :) :thumbsup:

GO HPI :thumbsup:

c0sie
16-06-2010, 08:54 AM
I suppose HPI is entitled to win something this year eh, and it might as well be outside of RC :D :p

Ben Cosgrove
16-06-2010, 09:03 AM
It feels strange to win a race again.........must be to do with it being ON ROAD :p and made up :woot:

cwilson
16-06-2010, 10:09 PM
well for the first go on batracer i didnt do to badly for a newbie. 10th place in the first race. bring on the next one.

Ben Cosgrove
17-06-2010, 09:38 AM
All of team HPI are newbies too, we hadn't even heard of the game until Pavel mentioned it on here ;)

Team work and highly skilled staff here :thumbsup:

100% record so far.......gauntlet is laid down :woot:

lochness42
17-06-2010, 12:14 PM
All of team HPI are newbies too, we hadn't even heard of the game until Pavel mentioned it on here ;)

Team work and highly skilled staff here :thumbsup:

100% record so far.......gauntlet is laid down :woot:

But you have to admit that 4 people team can get perfect setup, where 2 people team will get about half of what can 4 people team get. That's what I'm trying to point, more importantly when they are newbies and they are still learning basics.

Anyway congrats ;)

Ben Cosgrove
17-06-2010, 01:55 PM
Yeah it does help with more people for sure

Chris Doughty
17-06-2010, 03:22 PM
it also helps when the driver doesn't select Reverse gear for the start :thumbdown:

I'm going to have words with him!

jim76
17-06-2010, 04:51 PM
did you programm your launch control wrong on your LRP Chris?!! :P

pro4nut
17-06-2010, 05:09 PM
I seem to be to be driving like i do in an RC car final, pole to retired in under 10 laps, genius!

Chris Doughty
18-06-2010, 11:49 AM
did you programm your launch control wrong on your LRP Chris?!! :P

I think I set the engine a bit too rich on the bottom and it bogged down :woot:

its fully tuned up for this next race though :thumbsup:

cwilson
18-06-2010, 10:44 PM
why has the series been suspended?

Gonky
18-06-2010, 10:57 PM
Usually suspend the oople series as people are often away for the weekend racing etc...

lochness42
19-06-2010, 02:34 PM
That's right - I've also explained it on drivers chat ingame.
This way noone will miss event due to racing.

lochness42
21-06-2010, 06:20 AM
Season continues. Check your progress.

lochness42
25-06-2010, 02:19 PM
Game is again suspended.
Are Team Humur0us guys still playing?

rc_penguin
25-06-2010, 02:31 PM
Aha sorry :blush: Im in the exam period at the moment and totally forgot about this game!, I took my last paper today though so all good and im happy to continue! :)

lochness42
25-06-2010, 05:27 PM
Aha sorry :blush: Im in the exam period at the moment and totally forgot about this game!, I took my last paper today though so all good and im happy to continue! :)

No problem mate, I just worried if you gave up.

lochness42
28-06-2010, 05:11 PM
Game will be restarted on 20:00. So you've still got about 1 hour and 50 minutes to go.
Oh and Paul check team chat ;)

paulc
28-06-2010, 06:34 PM
Cheers Lochness sorted ;)

lochness42
28-06-2010, 06:51 PM
Cheers Lochness sorted ;)

Good :thumbsup: You're deffo lucky that I noticed it :D

lochness42
05-07-2010, 09:29 PM
Game restarted - this time bit later as I was asked to do so.