PDA

View Full Version : Oople invernational setup (Robin Hood Raceway)


flipside
15-06-2010, 08:38 AM
Hi!

Here's my setup from last weekend, not that different from the one I used at eden park. Car was really amazing, super stable & easy, and still fast!

http://www.rc-offroad.be/setup.htm

Miraculously became 4th overall :woot:

You do need the XXX pivot and BK2 arms or you can't really compare the rear suspension to the normal CR rear end.

DaHomie
15-06-2010, 09:26 AM
Good result, congratulations!
What is your overall car weight with this setup and what is the weight balance f/r?
And do you have the p/n for the BK2 axles by any chance?

Br,
Roy

flipside
19-06-2010, 07:49 AM
Overall weight is about 1600gr. balance I didn't measure, but all the weight placement is listed in the setup sheet. I guess it should be around 64,something.

This is the BK2 axle: http://www.losipartshouse.com/servlet/the-21165/LOSA3031-Offset-Rear-Axle-cln-GenII/Detail

LOSA3031

bye!