View Full Version : Tidy up for Sunday
woOdy
15-06-2010, 12:49 PM
Can people come down on Saturday to help and tidy up for the Regional on Sunday? If so what time can people do?
mattb
15-06-2010, 07:27 PM
sorry mate no chance of me comeing saturday my sons in norden carnival!!!
rob m
15-06-2010, 09:56 PM
not sure if i can make saturday, but i can do friday 2.30ish pm till 6-7pm, can anybody else make friday? if no one else can could i borrow someones keys (roger/stu?) to get to tools etc? do we have any white/red paint and a brush left to finish painting track?
mattb
17-06-2010, 04:53 PM
not sure if i can make saturday, but i can do friday 2.30ish pm till 6-7pm, can anybody else make friday? if no one else can could i borrow someones keys (roger/stu?) to get to tools etc? do we have any white/red paint and a brush left to finish painting track?looks like no one can be arsed answering your good offer mate???
Si Coe
17-06-2010, 05:39 PM
I've been told by the wife that of course I can come over to help tidy up.
BUT
If I do then there is zero chance of me going on Sunday instead. In fact, she actually provided me with a diagram showing me exactly where I could stick it (thats the problem with Biology teachers.....) if I tried!
So thats a No then. :blush:
kitesurfer73
17-06-2010, 06:11 PM
cant make sat but can get there early doors sunday to help with clean up/track set up seen as its fathers day i do wat i like lol....
no way fri rob small matter of a footy match on..lol
T4miy4 Guy
17-06-2010, 06:23 PM
Busy, sorry
Andy
johnnygibbon
17-06-2010, 07:34 PM
if i get off work early i will come do a bit later on
budfish
18-06-2010, 09:47 AM
I've been told by the wife that of course I can come over to help tidy up.
BUT
If I do then there is zero chance of me going on Sunday instead. In fact, she actually provided me with a diagram showing me exactly where I could stick it (thats the problem with Biology teachers.....) if I tried!
So thats a No then. :blush:
if she's a biology teacher she should understand that if you punched her in the teeth I shouldn't affect the baby she's carrying!!!
Go on knock the shit out of her!!!:thumbsup:
then again I forgot you sit down to piss:thumbdown:
woOdy
18-06-2010, 10:07 AM
Thanks guy's. I will stay at home then.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.