View Full Version : Racers 4 Peaks Challenge This Weekend - Male Cancer Research Please Sponsor Us
James
17-06-2010, 09:03 AM
Those of you who came to the oOple race will know that its Mens Health Week this week and a bunch of 6 of us are doing a mad challenge this weekend for Male Cancer Research Charities.
We will be climbing and descending the highest mountains in Ireland, Scotland, England and Wales - totalling 28,000 feet, trekking 43km and travelling the 1200 sea and road miles inbetween all in less than 40 hours :o
Some of you gave donations at the race, which we are extremely grateful for :) . If anyone else would like to support us our just giving address is:
http://www.justgiving.com/4peakswarriors
telboy
17-06-2010, 11:42 AM
Good luck James, Vicky, Brian and others.
I chucked a few quid into the box over the weekend.
I considered doing it myself with you all, but being just a week after two days of racing, theres no way Jeanette would let me out for 40 hours to walk up some hills. :(
Maybe next year.
I will do one with you all. I determined to! lol
:thumbsup: Have fun.
Shaun 'TheSheep' Atkinson
17-06-2010, 05:19 PM
I chucked a few quid in too :)
Good luck all of you :thumbsup: Don't forget to pack the pro plus!
Chinch
17-06-2010, 09:49 PM
Good luck to you all hope it goes well :)
Mrs oOple
17-06-2010, 10:43 PM
Thank you to everyone who has donated so far, it is indeed very much appreciated. This is going to be a tough challenge, I tried to get fit on the wii-fit but didn't get very far :s And have kinda got out of the exercise routine trying to get a-finals and madness written up from the RHR and Eden Park nationals, then all the stuffs for the oOple race. So when you're reading the race reports, spare a thought for the others having to coax me up mountains with promises of pizza and popcorn, oh and if you can please donate :)
And don't forget to check your pieces :) linky: toolkit (http://www.malehealth.co.uk/penis-and-testicles/18887-tool-kit-frequently-asked-questions-about-male-tackle)
Thank you :)
Donations pretty please (http://www.justgiving.com/4PeaksWarriors) :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.