View Full Version : teamxtreme.co.uk
Angel
17-06-2010, 10:19 PM
hi, can anyone tell me whether the teamxtreme.co.uk website/company is still operating/in business, as I placed an order a fortnight ago and have recieved niether product order nor reply to attempts to communicate with said website/company?
Previously I have only experienced very good (even exceptional) service, thus I am hoping teamxtreme are only away on holiday or something..
Lowie
21-06-2010, 07:23 PM
well, mate, ... all I can say is: have faith and patience! You'll need it.
The Pred X11 in his last edition is a FABULOUS car. however the customer-service of the TE-team is legendary bad, IMHO.
BUT! why don't you contact Kevin Lee?
AFAIK, he is gonna open en new shop, and be Predatorpart-dealer (insidelineracing.co.uk (
[email protected])).
I'm sure he will be able to help you out quickly.
burgie
21-06-2010, 07:45 PM
hi, can anyone tell me whether the teamxtreme.co.uk website/company is still operating/in business, as I placed an order a fortnight ago and have recieved niether product order nor reply to attempts to communicate with said website/company?
Previously I have only experienced very good (even exceptional) service, thus I am hoping teamxtreme are only away on holiday or something..
The ONLY place to get your predator cars/parts from is insidelineracing.co.uk (http://www.the-pred.co.uk/zencart/) - they offer a service that is second to none. :thumbsup:
Lowie
21-06-2010, 08:58 PM
and what about TE's online shop?
http://www.teamxtreme.co.uk/store/
doesn't this function anymore?
Angel
22-06-2010, 09:54 AM
yeah, i placed the order on the website in the first place ludo. and as i said, previously i have only good experience of shopping from them. we shall see, eh?
Angel
29-06-2010, 08:21 AM
Pleased to confirm teamxtreme.co.uk are still operational ... order received today. :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.