PDA

View Full Version : EARLY RACING THIS SUNDAY


mattb
23-06-2010, 05:34 PM
With england qualifying for the quaterfinals they will play next on sunday afternoon whos up for starting racing at 8am so we can get finished for about 2.30pm then all get home and watch england?????:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Si Coe
23-06-2010, 06:04 PM
Or we can start at 2.30 so we don't have to watch a bunch of overpaid, overrated and overhyped tossers kick a ball round badly on TV.

mattb
23-06-2010, 06:11 PM
Or we can start at 2.30 so we don't have to watch a bunch of overpaid, overrated and overhyped tossers kick a ball round badly on TV.Please disregard these silly coments by si everyone lol

evertonal
23-06-2010, 07:36 PM
An early start sounds like a good idea, I would be up for that.

chatts#725
23-06-2010, 08:06 PM
recon i would too:thumbsup:

bigjay
23-06-2010, 08:26 PM
recon i would too:thumbsup:
That sounds good to me !:thumbsup:

Adam31
23-06-2010, 08:35 PM
With england qualifying for the quaterfinals they will play next on sunday afternoon whos up for starting racing at 8am so we can get finished for about 2.30pm then all get home and watch england?????:thumbsup::thumbsup:


Sounds like a great idea to me:)

budfish
24-06-2010, 07:23 AM
Or we can start at 2.30 so we don't have to watch a bunch of overpaid, overrated and overhyped tossers kick a ball round badly on TV.

Like si I don't like football but if most of the lads want to watch it I'm happy to start early plus the weather forcast says rain Sunday afternoon

Si Coe
24-06-2010, 05:18 PM
Right - Well firstly someone needs to ask Rog about this. Secondly not everyone is going to know cos not everyone reads this forum - I just spoke to Chris Ridgeway and he'd got no idea about this for example.

Now I'm happy enough if you want to come down at say 10, set the track up and bash about till Rog arrives. If we start quickly and don't wait much between rounds we can get a fair amount of racing in between 12 and 2, which still gives you time to get home/to the pub for the match.

And I'm also happy if you can convince Rog to start at 10, and hold the whole meeting before 2. I won't be leaving at 2 though - I've got keys and I'm staying till its late or it rains!

budfish
24-06-2010, 06:06 PM
Right - Well firstly someone needs to ask Rog about this. Secondly not everyone is going to know cos not everyone reads this forum - I just spoke to Chris Ridgeway and he'd got no idea about this for example.

Now I'm happy enough if you want to come down at say 10, set the track up and bash about till Rog arrives. If we start quickly and don't wait much between rounds we can get a fair amount of racing in between 12 and 2, which still gives you time to get home/to the pub for the match.

And I'm also happy if you can convince Rog to start at 10, and hold the whole meeting before 2. I won't be leaving at 2 though - I've got keys and I'm staying till its late or it rains!

Keep your knickers on!!!!

T4miy4 Guy
24-06-2010, 07:04 PM
Early is no good for me as i was gonna drop the kid`s off at mother in laws at 10am.

I totally understand everyones reason to start early tho.

Andy

budfish
24-06-2010, 07:13 PM
Early is no good for me as i was gonna drop the kid`s off at mother in laws at 10am.

I totally understand everyones reason to start early tho.

Andy

Choked Durga boy looks like your only doing 3 rounds

Noodles
24-06-2010, 07:14 PM
Keep your knickers on!!!!
early good for me :thumbsup:

mattb
24-06-2010, 07:16 PM
ive sorted it with roger now so to confirm booking in at 9am racing at 9.30 theres another thread confirming this:thumbsup: