View Full Version : RACING TO START AT 9.30AM SUNDAY
mattb
24-06-2010, 07:03 PM
Just to confirm to everyone ive spoken to roger and its all sorted booking in at 9am and racing to start at 9.30am:thumbsup: so please spread the word everyone ill ring the people that i know dont come on here etc
budfish
24-06-2010, 07:14 PM
:thumbsup:
Noodles
24-06-2010, 07:23 PM
:thumbsup:
ok that good for me lets hope its not raining !
Si Coe
24-06-2010, 07:36 PM
Fine with me, but like I said, when you guys bugger off to watch ponceball on the telly I'm up for staying and racing some more!
mattb
24-06-2010, 07:40 PM
Fine with me, but like I said, when you guys bugger off to watch ponceball on the telly I'm up for staying and racing some more!si i suggest you get your self to the doctors straight away ive heard they are giving free testostrone injections to all those fairy type blokes out there that dont like football:p
Si Coe
24-06-2010, 07:42 PM
Pah, you're just scared I'm gonna whip your arse now I've got a car that is less than a decade old......
budfish
25-06-2010, 05:57 PM
Pah, you're just scared I'm gonna whip your arse now I've got a car that is less than a decade old......
si you are a penis you will be just as slow with that over weight chippy tray as you are with one of your antiques. How you got a job as a teacher escapes me. Has your boss got a strange fetish for body odour?is that how you got the job?
Si Coe
25-06-2010, 06:36 PM
I believe I got my current job because I told the Deputy Head on the interview panel that the data he so lovingly collected on pupil progress was a load of bollocks and meant nothing in the real world:thumbsup:.
But its worse than that - I've been on a course all day today. As of September I'll also be involved in training new teachers for Manchester Uni too!
Did you get your job because of your stunning resemblance to the Michelin Man?
http://noethics.net/News/images/stories/michelinman.jpg
Dave seen changing tyres on his Loser..... Sorry I mean Lazer
budfish
25-06-2010, 08:10 PM
I believe I got my current job because I told the Deputy Head on the interview panel that the data he so lovingly collected on pupil progress was a load of bollocks and meant nothing in the real world:thumbsup:.
But its worse than that - I've been on a course all day today. As of September I'll also be involved in training new teachers for Manchester Uni too!
Did you get your job because of your stunning resemblance to the Michelin Man?
http://noethics.net/News/images/stories/michelinman.jpg
Dave seen changing tyres on his Loser..... Sorry I mean Lazer
to be fair si put a Ginger wig on that thing and it's the double of your wife. And I saw her before she became pregnant!!!! Shit poor bastard
Si Coe
25-06-2010, 08:57 PM
How dare you say that about my missus.
She's blonde........
mattb
25-06-2010, 09:08 PM
LMAO
The race controller
25-06-2010, 10:31 PM
si i suggest you get your self to the doctors straight away ive heard they are giving free testostrone injections to all those fairy type blokes out there that dont like football:p
OY! You do want to race don't you?
The reason so many people support football is because they're not bright enough to understand the rules of RUGBY.
T4miy4 Guy
26-06-2010, 05:30 PM
Just got the all clear for tomorrow , been slaving away doing "The Garden" :thumbdown:.
I should be there for about 10am tho so Roger book us in fella :thumbsup:
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h31/logandadi/icon_michelinman_zen.jpg
Andy :p
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.