PDA

View Full Version : x11 rs release uk date


slipknot666
01-07-2010, 06:32 PM
anybody got any idea when this will be available in the uk as im interested in one, also any ideas on price.

cheers
james

InsideLineModels
02-07-2010, 11:40 AM
I know the car is almost there but there are just a coupleof parts to be completed. I'd expect we have a few weeks yet but I'll speak to Team Xtreme and try and get an update.

I believe the price is expected to be around the £270 mark but again I'll need to confirm that.

I've taken a look at the proto version of this and it's very nice.

Hope that helps
Kev

slipknot666
02-07-2010, 05:39 PM
ok mate thanks for the info

restimax
02-08-2010, 11:59 AM
news?september/october?:drool:

silky
25-10-2010, 09:43 PM
Is there any news on the release date of the RS yet?

Body Paint
26-10-2010, 12:15 PM
Is there any news on the release date of the RS yet?

:rolleyes:

silky
26-10-2010, 04:41 PM
:rolleyes:


Ha ha - i thought you might comment if you seen that post :p

InsideLineModels
26-10-2010, 05:07 PM
Without wanting to sound like a stuck record it's not far off.... 99% of the car is ready but there are just a few little things that are needed before the release date is announced.

Team Xtreme are reluctant to give a release date just yet as they are relying on suppliers, but i can tell you that all the final parts are in production so its not far off.

If anybody id interested in one of these please let me know so that i can get enough in from the first batch.

You can email us on [email protected] to register your interest and i'll then send an update to you when we have more news.

Regards
Kev

P.S. Craig, I've put you down for 2!:thumbsup:

Body Paint
26-10-2010, 11:34 PM
Without wanting to sound like a stuck record it's not far off.... 99% of the car is ready but there are just a few little things that are needed before the release date is announced.

Team Xtreme are reluctant to give a release date just yet as they are relying on suppliers, but i can tell you that all the final parts are in production so its not far off.

If anybody id interested in one of these please let me know so that i can get enough in from the first batch.

You can email us on [email protected] to register your interest and i'll then send an update to you when we have more news.

Regards
Kev

P.S. Craig, I've put you down for 2!:thumbsup:


I have very fond memories of Mr Weatherlys Tenth Technology Predator 'The Unfair Advantage' :) Helped me to 3rd in the RRCi series behind Doughty and Steven Pole... Ah them were the days :thumbsup:

Definately in the top 5 of my favourite cars I've owned, though I did have a much bigger cheque book back in those days :lol:

Culetto
27-10-2010, 12:06 AM
As a somewhat off topic question to those of you who have had one of the previous version predators. Are there any parts of note that are an absolute must for spares? Im thinking about running one here in the US but as there are no US suppliers that i know of everything would be more than overnight shipping away if i decide to find the pipes.

InsideLineModels
27-10-2010, 08:39 AM
I've listed a couple of bits that are worth carrying

Front hubs
Ball joints
Diff gears
Spur gear
Diff plates

The wishbones are really strong and usually something else will fail before them.. normally just the ball joint. It might be worth thinking about keeping some spare though just because you don't have easy access to a spares shop.

Hope that helps
Kev

wynneb
26-01-2011, 08:25 PM
Hi ,
Does anyone know the date when the new RS will be released its been exactly a year since we first saw the original and with the new outdoor season starting in a couple of months I would like to see if it will be ready for it .

Thanks
Wynneb

wynneb
07-04-2011, 07:41 PM
Hi All ,
Do you know when the x11rs will be released ? I would really like a new predator but the standard x11 is out of my price range ?

Thanks & Regards
Brian Wynne