PDA

View Full Version : xray 12th link for sale


telboy
01-07-2010, 11:01 PM
Please see below

I have my Xray link car for sale.
I need the dosh!

Its been run once for the RRCi Review and thats it.
With it is a Savox servo which is in perfect working order.
It has 8 sets of tyres, most are ok for use but some do have chunks in them, but are repairable. there 3 tins of addative and an alloy ride height guage. along with all the paperwork and instructions.
Also have a HB 908 shell that I can throw in as well as the PF AMS12 shell that it has on it.
This now includes a nosram 5400 1s lipo!


Looking for £210 posted.....Bargain!
PM if interested. :)

some pics below...

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48976

and also I have a Hudy set up station for sale...

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48978

:)

telboy
04-07-2010, 11:26 AM
Still for sale if anyone is interested?:(

Where else will you get a new 12th, servo and 1s lipo, along with all the tyres, bodyshells and addative etc. for that price?:thumbsup: