PDA

View Full Version : Start time


Spencer Mulcahy
10-07-2010, 04:07 PM
What time will racing start tomorrow cheers.

kitesurfer73
10-07-2010, 08:46 PM
just be there around 11ish set up, racing will start 12ish

see ya there...

budfish
10-07-2010, 08:58 PM
I am really looking forward to tomorrows racing can't wait to try my stupid fast new b4 ft with a 6.5turn and 45c battery it goes like f**k

johnnygibbon
10-07-2010, 09:22 PM
im up for my 2nd day of racing:thumbsup: that enduro today was ace . team hopeless . 2nd place. out of 4........
maxxum is out tomoro
buds car is very very silly. bring your spares if your in 2wd






















especially if you run a b4 . cos buds will pay you a mint for em when his cruise missile explodes on impact

minke
10-07-2010, 10:38 PM
shame I cant make it tomorrow :(

Whiskers
11-07-2010, 07:34 AM
I'll be down just before 12 but no guarantee as i'm out somewhere at 10:30 and... i'm actually racing today :thumbsup:

Si Coe
11-07-2010, 09:35 AM
Johnny - You are official Team Hopeless captain for the day!

Think I've solved the Bmax problem - it looks like the rotor in the Novak did the same as Rob's did and came unbonded due to the heat. I've ordered a new one, but I'm seriously p!ssed off because I know that somewhere I've got a dead Novak 5.5R with a working rotor, but can't find it. Still, new rotor is £18 so not the end of the world.