PDA

View Full Version : excellent days racing


mattb
11-07-2010, 07:33 PM
realy enjoyed today some close racing in the 4wd A final thanks guys!!!

budfish
11-07-2010, 07:43 PM
I didn't know weather I was coming or going today. First time I drove the b4 today enjoyed it but started the day well and then just went backwards. Johnny Nolan bet me in the turd final that how bad things are right now. I feel a bit raoul moat myself I might take hostages in Je spares tomorrow. So if any of you here some one has gone on the rampage with a stapler in Middleton don't worry it's just me buds struggling with today's reality!!

Buds

Noodles
11-07-2010, 07:55 PM
Its ok to be in that final !!!:) at lease you finished the race nearly every final that i am in my car ends in bits !!!:lol:

mattb
11-07-2010, 07:56 PM
lol it is hard work swaping from 2wd to 4wd though pal

Noodles
11-07-2010, 08:02 PM
need a trip to je as well ! repair the car again !:lol:

Si Coe
11-07-2010, 08:18 PM
Johnny texted me the news as soon as it happened! Bad luck Dave :p!

Seriously though, its the two classes bit. Screws with your head. Happened to me in the indoor series - going from truck to 4wd meant I was never really 'focused' on either. If you want to play with the B4, run that and just that.

As a beside, due to not racing today I turned up (for like 3 mins) at an MSUK bash session at 3 Sisters today. Found a bunch of nitro people struggling (and failing) to get started, and a single Baja running round. Slapped the Bmax down, gunned it - it was outrunning the Baja using a worn out Losi 6.5, and cleared the jump the Baja had been struggling with all morning! Just proves them big things are nowt but fancy toys - ours are the real race cars!

johnnygibbon
11-07-2010, 09:51 PM
dont worry buds you went ok with the b4 and we cant win all the time i might only pull a fourth out next week




















in the a final.......