View Full Version : 1/12th in the North West??
HyperDunley
15-07-2010, 11:45 AM
Hi, I am a regular 8th nitro guy, but I am looking to get in to 1/12th and wondered where the nearest club is to Manchester???
Cheers
Adam
Chequered Flag Racing
15-07-2010, 12:31 PM
pm'd
qatmix
15-07-2010, 03:17 PM
If you want a easy going indoor rc club check out cheadle (Stockport) you can race most scales there. There are sometimes 1/12 cars but f1's and 1/10 tourers are the most popular. pm me if you want more details
They race on Thursdays pop in this evening
Here is the site
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/terry.cresswell/index.html
andy110m
15-07-2010, 04:42 PM
I know its a drive but we have a good club in Blackpool. Its just at the end of the M55 so easy to find. We race touring car and 12th on a Friday night and are looking to do more sunday meetings.
The website is www.brccc.co.uk (http://www.brccc.co.uk) (I hope i haven't broken any rules posting this)
The website is being updated at the moment but at least it gives you contact details.
Hope that helps.
stegger
27-08-2010, 09:13 PM
[QUOTE=andy110m;394268]
The website is www.brccc.co.uk (http://www.brccc.co.uk) (I hope i haven't broken any rules posting this)
QUOTE]
oOple is ace unlike other sites. ;);)
Jim Spencer
01-09-2010, 09:40 PM
Hi
There's several
Crewe on Fridays, Oakley centre 6.30 doors open
Chersterfield (Clay Cross) Saturdays, sharley park leisure centre, 6pm ish
Blackpool as mentioned.
Northwich
&
Frodsham
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.