PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Kyosho ZX-5 FS2


baD
15-07-2010, 02:12 PM
Would anyone know where/when I could pick up one of these?
Looking for full kit, with everything possible on it.
Thanks

carlin
15-07-2010, 03:53 PM
Would anyone know where/when I could pick up one of these?
Looking for full kit, with everything possible on it.
Thanks

I believe PBM racing have two in stock at the moment buddy.

Would give them call

shanks
15-07-2010, 07:14 PM
Would anyone know where/when I could pick up one of these?
Looking for full kit, with everything possible on it.
Thanks

Pretty sure JE Spares have them in

baD
16-07-2010, 03:36 PM
Thanks - sorted

JE didn't have any, not the FS2, but PBM had one left :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

carlin
16-07-2010, 06:03 PM
Thanks - sorted

JE didn't have any, not the FS2, but PBM had one left :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thats most likely best place to contact for Kyosho spares compared to other shops :thumbsup:
Always has most parts instock or he can get it pretty quick too

baD
16-07-2010, 10:31 PM
Thats most likely best place to contact for Kyosho spares compared to other shops :thumbsup:
Always has most parts instock or he can get it pretty quick too

cheers - he sends his regards to you :)