View Full Version : does ebay wind you up also?
Big G
18-07-2010, 09:06 AM
pop in "b44" or "cat sx" and you get pages of retail priced BIN auctions from shops.
I'm on ebay because I want a bargin, not to shop the same as I could at MK or DMS :mad:
c0sie
18-07-2010, 11:34 AM
You really need to get off that PC more Gareth :D ;)
markwilliamson2001
18-07-2010, 11:39 AM
He's not on a PC, it's a MacBook aluminium unibody...
But...get off the computer Gareth and come racing again..
Search for auctions only. Anyone wanting full price for items will list it as a BIN ;).
Big G
18-07-2010, 10:45 PM
I know you can view auctions only, but some people put nice little bargins on BIN which are swamped with RRP priced shop sellers :(
and thank you Mark. you forgot i7 powered MBP muhahaha
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.