PDA

View Full Version : Transmitter


The race controller
18-07-2010, 11:31 PM
Who left a transmitter today ?

budfish
19-07-2010, 10:58 AM
I haven't even checked my gear give us a clue roger

The race controller
19-07-2010, 01:12 PM
I haven't even checked my gear give us a clue roger

It's black with a silver thing sticking up out of the top.

RudeTony
19-07-2010, 02:00 PM
It's black with a silver thing sticking up out of the top.

Classic !!!

Si Coe
19-07-2010, 02:06 PM
It was left in race control, but its not anybodies I recognise, and doesn't look like a racers set at all

Whiskers
19-07-2010, 02:13 PM
It is the same as mine but it's not mine. I think the lad with the green nitro was using one the same as mine so it could be his.

mattb
19-07-2010, 07:00 PM
It's black with a silver thing sticking up out of the top.roger please could you measure the silver thing if its 94.3cms long its mine

kitesurfer73
19-07-2010, 07:06 PM
roger please could you measure the silver thing if its 94.3cms long its mine

lol:thumbsup::thumbsup:

The race controller
19-07-2010, 07:40 PM
roger please could you measure the silver thing if its 94.3cms long its mine

I think it's only 27 MegaHertziz Matt

mattb
19-07-2010, 07:54 PM
I think it's only 27 MegaHertziz Mattrog if its a cheap black stearing wheel transmitter on 27mhz it is my sons ive just checked not got it lol

Si Coe
19-07-2010, 07:59 PM
Its a cheap black steerwheel transmitter, but I think its a 40mhz set, maybe even AM, hence the not a racer comment.

mattb
19-07-2010, 08:00 PM
Its a cheap black steerwheel transmitter, but I think its a 40mhz set, maybe even AM, hence the not a racer comment.its my sons i think si i was racing his b4 on sunday just checked his reciever and its 40mhz am it should be an ansmann on green crystal to if youd check please rog

The race controller
19-07-2010, 08:12 PM
rog if its a cheap black stearing wheel transmitter on 27mhz it is my sons ive just checked not got it lol

It is a 40 meg set though.

mattb
19-07-2010, 08:12 PM
It is a 40 meg set though.yeh just checked his reciever and its 40mhz am

Si Coe
19-07-2010, 10:13 PM
Well thats the right radio - Ansmann 40Mhz Am steerwheel. Its at Rog's

budfish
19-07-2010, 10:56 PM
It was left in race control, but its not anybodies I recognise, and doesn't look like a racers set at all

Doesn't look like a racers? It kicked you dog hair ridden arse every heat 2wd brushed motor need I go on ?

Si Coe
20-07-2010, 05:43 AM
Its a non-digital 40Mhz AM set. Ok - Rob uses ancient non-digital 27mhz radio gear to beat us all, but 40mhz AM is much newer and only seen on RTR bashers.
Matt may well have been doing well on it, but its not his regular system is it? Like most of us, Matts regular gear is 2.4ghz and digital multi-memory etc.

mattb
20-07-2010, 01:28 PM
Well thats the right radio - Ansmann 40Mhz Am steerwheel. Its at Rog'sthankyou si for droping it of for me collected it today