View Full Version : Let us look under that shell.....
ryanlownie
19-07-2010, 07:08 PM
http://www.neobuggy.net/modules/news/article.php?storyid=8595
birdy
19-07-2010, 07:17 PM
I really do hope it's a scaled down Losi 8.
dirtbat
21-07-2010, 01:55 PM
I really do hope it's a scaled down Losi 8.
A Factory driver from Losi on the Losi Forum states that it is not originating from the 8.http://forum.losi.com/showthread.php?t=3694&page=2
It's interesting to see that Short Course has no real visible interest overseas with only one response to this post. When this news hit the U.S. the threads lit up!
It may be a lop-sided observation on my part. :confused:
ryanlownie
21-07-2010, 02:25 PM
Looking at it and what's been said, it appears to be an electric version of the Ten-T, the Ten-T basically being a shrunken down 8IGHT-T truggy, man that thing must be awesome!
lynx75
21-07-2010, 02:58 PM
Why Losi won't re-design the awesome XX4 World Edition kit? :mad::mad:
It's the best 4wd off-road car ever made....
just my consideration, Horizon has killed Losi.
Agt26
21-07-2010, 11:12 PM
I wish they would start making more competition based cars again :( other than than the 8ight buggy. It's a shame that all they seem to be interested in making now is micro cars and crawlers, although I suppose it makes sense if people are buying them.
wow, that thing handles, my theory was the ten-T was a good test for electric based stuff
Razer
22-07-2010, 10:30 AM
I wish they would start making more competition based cars again :( other than than the 8ight buggy. It's a shame that all they seem to be interested in making now is micro cars and crawlers, although I suppose it makes sense if people are buying them.
In a thread that actually is about them making more racing stuff again, you're disappointed that they don't??:confused:
The rumors of them working on a new 10th scale line up has been going on for a long time, and I'm 99% sure they do.
TUCRACEMAN
25-07-2010, 08:59 AM
A Factory driver from Losi on the Losi Forum states that it is not originating from the 8.http://forum.losi.com/showthread.php?t=3694&page=2
It's interesting to see that Short Course has no real visible interest overseas with only one response to this post. When this news hit the U.S. the threads lit up!
It may be a lop-sided observation on my part. :confused:
I don't understand that. SCs are so big out here. I find them lame.
~D
dirtbat
25-07-2010, 06:13 PM
I don't understand that. SCs are so big out here. I find them lame.
~D
You know that's so funny because I joked with the guys at the track, that the most popular class today is by far the slowest around the track! If you were in marketing you would be eligible for the President's Platinum Award if you saw that one coming!
I drive laps ahead of them with my XXX-CR..........but I must confess.......I bought one. It's for my son....of course.....so you understand?
:p
ryanlownie
25-07-2010, 06:15 PM
SC's are a fun class, they've taken off competitively in the USA but still I would consider it fun. To not find them fun means you probably take RC too serious :)
TUCRACEMAN
18-09-2010, 08:57 PM
You know that's so funny because I joked with the guys at the track, that the most popular class today is by far the slowest around the track! If you were in marketing you would be eligible for the President's Platinum Award if you saw that one coming!
I drive laps ahead of them with my XXX-CR..........but I must confess.......I bought one. It's for my son....of course.....so you understand?
:p
Yeah, I get it. You don't love your son. :lol:
~D
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.