PDA

View Full Version : Ansmann show off New X-Pro 2c (cad)


kaylon
21-07-2010, 07:25 PM
New Mid engine X-Pro... The X2c

http://blog.ansmann-racing.com/

Looks nice...

*note... it's the top blog entry as of 21 July...

J

njc11
21-07-2010, 07:55 PM
That looks just like Fabs Mid Custom Special!! :o

kedal
21-07-2010, 08:28 PM
What is the blog ?? ansmann official one ?
New release on the way ? Very interesting !!

nicefrog
21-07-2010, 08:33 PM
Ah, that's how all the team c cars start out as a cad that looks just like that. I don't think I'll need to finish my mid mount madrat now since it looks just the same as that except hacked up with a grinder :). I'll just buy the different parts once they come out and have it factory :). I reckon that'll only be 2-3 months away max once the drawings have been done. If the past cars are any guide

nicefrog
21-07-2010, 09:36 PM
P.S what's the go with that X8E on that same blog :D looks impressive

peetbee
21-07-2010, 10:11 PM
Hmm, now if they do a version in the mad rat price range, that would be quite something!

nicefrog
21-07-2010, 10:26 PM
Hmm, now if they do a version in the mad rat price range, that would be quite something!

I was just thinking about that, really there's nothing in there that would increase the cost of the car (although it may increase the market value of it) so you never know! :)

Fabs
22-07-2010, 05:58 AM
That looks just like Fabs Mid Custom Special!! :o

It pains me to see you post that. This don't look nothing like my car ;)

mof
22-07-2010, 07:24 AM
It pains me to see you post that. This don't look nothing like my car ;)


I agree.

Jaune
22-07-2010, 12:08 PM
Sweet!!!:thumbsup: Hopefully the body will be as nice as the X-pro

nicefrog
22-07-2010, 04:18 PM
It's great Team C are willing to keep pumping out new models, they may not be technically right up there with the very fastest cars. But they are just so willing to keep trying new models, I love how they keep pumping them out, I have no doubt they can catch the more famous names that have become pretty stagnant in 1/10th this last decade.

They still do have plenty of spare costing they can add into the cars yet to bring them up to the high end cars and get them that bit faster. I wouldn't bet against them being able to make a world leading 2wd or 4wd within a few years, I think it's a very exciting line of cars to watch :thumbsup:

I hope tcmodels will consider a mid engine conversion package for the current cars since there looks like only a very few different parts and a stadium truck mid chassis too!:), now I need to go and pay for my TC04 :D

woOdy
03-08-2010, 02:46 PM
Just been told that there will only be afew this side of 2011. The car will be released probably at the beginning of next year.
There is a going to be a X2 coming which will have all the upgrades on and this is only for Ansmann ONLY. Not being released with any other name on it.:thumbsup:

nicefrog
03-08-2010, 03:57 PM
The X2 is a separate car to the mid?, the car as it is now with all options on it right? that's going to be called the X2?

woOdy
03-08-2010, 04:15 PM
The X2 is a separate car to the mid?, the car as it is now with all options on it right? that's going to be called the X2?

Something like that yes.
:thumbsup:

nicefrog
03-08-2010, 04:18 PM
lol ok, Maybe they will put the big bores on it too while they are there :).

tcmodels says the mid motor parts will be out in about/around 2 months :thumbsup:

Jaune
03-08-2010, 04:19 PM
2011!! Thats far :(

nicefrog
03-08-2010, 04:56 PM
2011 for the X2 Ansmann super pro special, the mid motored parts are about 2 months !:)

Jaune
14-09-2010, 01:29 PM
More info :)

http://www.redrc.net/2010/09/team-c-tc02c-2wd-buggy/#more-35183 (http://www.redrc.net/2010/09/team-c-tc02c-2wd-buggy/#more-35183)

Chris56
14-09-2010, 06:59 PM
Any news on the price? Really opens the debate on whether to do a CR2 mod on my XXX or not!

Robbiejuk
14-09-2010, 11:10 PM
I have a strong reckoning it will be cheaper than going the CR2 route chris. Considering the 4wd is £170.00 out of the box I would have thought this would be a similar price for the whole kit.

I look forward to finding out what the conversion kit will cost :thumbsup:

colmo
16-09-2010, 02:51 PM
Just spotted this - I note they're offering stick or saddle variants (http://www.redrc.net/2010/09/team-c-tc02c-2wd-buggy/#more-35183).

For the UK (i.e. astroturf, high grip tracks), which is better? Saddle for less weight transfer, reducing the chance of grip roll?

Jaune
08-10-2010, 01:19 AM
2011 for the X2 Ansmann super pro special, the mid motored parts are about 2 months !:)

Its been 2 months :)

Welshy40
08-10-2010, 05:44 AM
Well the prototype has major flex on the chassis and the positioning of certain gearbox parts were not fitted properly but have to admit it goes rather well. Cant wait to see the production model.

woOdy
08-10-2010, 12:16 PM
Well the prototype has major flex on the chassis and the positioning of certain gearbox parts were not fitted properly but have to admit it goes rather well. Cant wait to see the production model.

Dood, there is no prototype yet. Where/what r u looking at?

Battle_axe
08-10-2010, 03:42 PM
Well the prototype has major flex on the chassis and the positioning of certain gearbox parts were not fitted properly but have to admit it goes rather well. Cant wait to see the production model.

That car you have seen me running is made by tom on here it's something I am exploring at the moment the ansmann x2c is another car that is in development and will have a molded plastic chasiss

budgio
08-10-2010, 04:16 PM
Carl.
you know you now have to put some pics up for them all to see ;)
Actually i thought it went around Taplow quite well.
Always nice to see something different :thumbsup:

Battle_axe
08-10-2010, 04:29 PM
Carl.
you know you now have to put some pics up for them all to see ;)
Actually i thought it went around Taplow quite well.
Always nice to see something different :thumbsup:

I will sure do I need to get a shell sprayed really though :wub

marcel
09-10-2010, 10:08 PM
Just spotted this - I note they're offering stick or saddle variants (http://www.redrc.net/2010/09/team-c-tc02c-2wd-buggy/#more-35183).

For the UK (i.e. astroturf, high grip tracks), which is better? Saddle for less weight transfer, reducing the chance of grip roll?
as far as i now is that the stick version wil be a rtr version. and the kit
wil be sadlepack.

positronic
10-10-2010, 08:10 AM
Its been 2 months :)

tcmodels said october, month isn't over yet :)

ConceptRacing
03-11-2010, 01:25 PM
just released on REDrc, http://www.redrc.net/2010/11/team-c-tc02c-buggy-photos/#more-36871

looks like it will be released end of November, pre orders can be taken from any Ansmann retailer.

Chris56
03-11-2010, 01:39 PM
More pictures/info on the Team C website

http://www.teamcracing.net/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=370&category_id=57&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=71


:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:: drool::drool:

nicefrog
03-11-2010, 02:23 PM
tcmodels can you post it up on your site as soon as you have the saddle chassis so I can order it and some other parts I need :)??

Dave Dodd
04-11-2010, 07:25 PM
Have emailed my main man at Ansmann and he has informed me that he will visiting Ansmann germany next week :D
so in 10 days or so i should have some more information regarding the Mid-Rat :thumbsup::thumbsup:

nicefrog
08-11-2010, 01:15 AM
I just noticed the gearbox has the extra gear so the conversion kit will have quite a few parts in it. Extra idler, chassis, body, motor plate, transmission halves and the t piece etc. And that battery brace looks expensively unneeded in carbon :P but they don't have tyres like the truck conversions need to have so I guess the conversion kit price could be not tooooo much more than the others

Robbiejuk
08-11-2010, 12:59 PM
I just noticed the gearbox has the extra gear so the conversion kit will have quite a few parts in it. Extra idler, chassis, body, motor plate, transmission halves and the t piece etc. And that battery brace looks expensively unneeded in carbon :P but they don't have tyres like the truck conversions need to have so I guess the conversion kit price could be not tooooo much more than the others

Yeah does look like it has a seperate back end and isn't a one piece chassis like the x-6.

Looks like there is only one toe in block to which is off the x-pro4 at the rear. And looks like the hangers for the rear turnbuckles can be replaced instead of replacing the whole rear shock tower/bulkhead.

I look forward to getting a conversion kit for myself :thumbsup:

fearo
09-11-2010, 05:10 PM
The conversion kit is online now over at tcmodels.net, for $55.

http://www.tcmodels.net/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/TU0283_TC02C_Con_4cd91854231b9.jpg

Chris56
09-11-2010, 06:09 PM
The conversion kit is online now over at tcmodels.net, for $55.

http://www.tcmodels.net/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/TU0283_TC02C_Con_4cd91854231b9.jpg

hmmmmmmm
$55 ~ £37 plus an X-pro at £80 means a decent mid motor 2wd for less than £120. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Dave Dodd
09-11-2010, 07:06 PM
:D:D:D:D
Does look good

should have some news end of the week..:D

nicefrog
10-11-2010, 02:37 AM
I'll be ordering it in a couple of hours :) fixes all the broken bits on my non running madrat and gets me a nice new body all in one $55 bargain :)

fearo
10-11-2010, 08:23 AM
Don't forget that you'll need some saddle packs :).

nicefrog
10-11-2010, 08:31 AM
Ordered mine :!) they have sold 5 already in the last few hours, someones keen :). I should have it a few days 4 or 5 at the most if EMS is doing it's usual goodness

nicefrog
10-11-2010, 08:35 AM
Don't forget that you'll need some saddle packs :).

Thats why I need it because both cars I have use saddle packs now :) so I wont have any stick packs (well apart from the Stadium truck but I don't know if they are making a longer mid chasis for it since people in the UK with carpet dont race Stadium trucks anyway?)

nicefrog
10-11-2010, 10:36 AM
6 sold 24 left :P I thought I'd put the link in incase any of you want some of that first batch. Even though tcmodels seems to be joined to the factory warehouse so I doubt they will be out of stock for long

http://www.tcmodels.net/index.php?page=shop.product_details&category_id=49&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=850&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=71&vmcchk=1&Itemid=71

fearo
10-11-2010, 11:20 AM
Quick question though. Will this mid motor car now not have a gear cover anymore? I know the spur/pinion are inside of the shell now, but I drive a lot in some very loose, sticky dirt, and I can't imagine some of that wouldn't find it's way too the spur/pinion without a gear cover.

Also, I have my doubts with that motor plate. It seems as flimsy as the originial one from the madrat/x-pro. I guess they'll be making another aluminum one a little later on...

nicefrog
10-11-2010, 11:51 AM
I never broke the original motor plate and we had three of them running for a few months. Positronics 2wd has never broken a single part other then the diff and it must have done 50 packs with a 9 turn in it. My Madrat never broke anything either. I did break a few parts on the Stadium truck but with the bigger tyres that's under more load than the buggies. Neither of them have probably been over jumps where they flew more than 5 feet in high in the air, but they have done the 5 foot jump 100s if not 1000s of times and I think that's high enough for a 10th scale track. I have a huge sheet of 4mm alloy I could make an invincible motor plate from any time but I have just never had the need yet.

But this new one the motor plate seems thicker than the rear drive one? might be an illusion but it looks thicker to me. Does any mid motor car run a cover? I think the body just becomes gear cover. Anyway we will see what happens. I wont be driving mine for ages anyway

colmo
10-11-2010, 02:30 PM
hmmmmmmm
$55 ~ £37 plus an X-pro at £80 means a decent mid motor 2wd for less than £120. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Delivery from the Far East will bump it over £120, but you have the right idea!

Jaune
10-11-2010, 02:57 PM
Also, I have my doubts with that motor plate. It seems as flimsy as the originial one from the madrat/x-pro. I guess they'll be making another aluminum one a little later on...

I really like the option plate for the rear motor car as it is stronger and better than the original one. I replace the stock one after 8 months but was still good enough.

The motor plate should be better inside as you wont land on it like the rear motor. There is also a brace that mount it to the chassis so it should be good. As for the dirt well I race on a loamy track with many xFactory and they don't seems to have issues an there body is even more open in the back.

fearo
10-11-2010, 03:07 PM
Yeah I don't think other mid motor buggies have gear covers, but I just don't think the gears will be protected that well without a sealed gear cover.

About the motor plate, I think you misunderstood me nicefrog. I've never broken one, in fact I've hardly broken anything on this stealth buggy :lol:. By flimsy, I meant that it warps when the buggy is under torque, which causes the spur and pinion gear to go a little of axis sometimes, which wears them out a lot faster.

nicefrog
10-11-2010, 03:07 PM
Jaune, do those Xfactory cars at your track run as quick as a rear motor B4? what I'm trying to ask is, do you think the mid motor TC02/Xpro/TQ will be as quick as the rear motor car on dirt?. Obviously for the UK carpet racers this is the best thing since sliced bread and should be much quicker. On hard clay here in Australia the Xfactory cars still seem to be quicker than the B4's when driven by the average driver despite being mid motored

MrMagoo
10-11-2010, 03:10 PM
Just ordered mine (needed some bits from them anyway, so the price was very right!). Conversion set works out about 65 dollars with postage, so 50 quid ish.

Need to sort some saddle packs out now, but probably won't run it till the summer now anyway.

Jaune
10-11-2010, 04:07 PM
Jaune, do those Xfactory cars at your track run as quick as a rear motor B4? what I'm trying to ask is, do you think the mid motor TC02/Xpro/TQ will be as quick as the rear motor car on dirt?. Obviously for the UK carpet racers this is the best thing since sliced bread and should be much quicker. On hard clay here in Australia the Xfactory cars still seem to be quicker than the B4's when driven by the average driver despite being mid motored

I race on loose dirt were traction is more on the low side. At first I though that mid motor cars wouldn't have enough traction in our condition but it ended up the oposite. They transfer so much weight that they traction like crazy. They are also so stable in the air! We saw people jumping in the A as soon as they converted their B4.

I can still compete with my rear motor as I won against them two weeks ago but I now beleive that the TC02c will be as good and maybe better on our loose track. We will know soon I'm sure.

nicefrog
10-11-2010, 04:26 PM
Cool, do you have a test kit or three on the way in the air to test before you get a big crate full shipped over on the slow boat?

Gayo
10-11-2010, 04:42 PM
Do you know if this conversion kit could fit a Kyosho RB5?
I mean, the rear-motor 2wd really looks like a RB5, at least for the front and rear ends.

nicefrog
10-11-2010, 04:50 PM
Do you know if this conversion kit could fit a Kyosho RB5?
I mean, the rear-motor 2wd really looks like a RB5, at least for the front and rear ends.

mmm I looked at buying that tree from the RB5 that has the gearbox cases and T piece so see how close it was and if it could be made to fit just out of interest but never got around to it. From what I can remember not all the gears in the box have the same amount of teeth as the RB5, I know the diff does and the bearings are the same size, I wasn't confidant it would fit without a fair bit of grinding cutting drilling and modification.

If you want to run the experiment you can order the kit and see what fits inside the gearbox case and what doesn't and see if you can join the RB5 front end onto this chassis but surely in the end for all the stuffing around it would be cheaper and better just to get the whole car kit if you want a cheap RB5 similar mid motored car :)

Jaune
10-11-2010, 05:29 PM
Nicefrog, I'm actually just part of the team so I'm waiting for them to get their big shipment.

Gayo, I looked at the kyosho car closely and the parts arn't the same at all. The rear t-plate is really different in size and the front isn't close either so nothing on that kit would work on the kyosho.

nosequehacer
10-11-2010, 05:50 PM
Hi there. Do you know when will be available the whole car kit? And price aprox?
Thank you

nicefrog
10-11-2010, 06:34 PM
nosequehacer, the car is for sale wholesale right now and has been for a week? but no shops or Ansmann or TQ or the international distributors will have it for a while, few weeks I guess? I'd guess the full kit price to be maybe $20 more than the rear motor car if that? might even end up the same price, there's no actual manufacturing reason for it to be much more expensive, it has about the same amount of parts etc. Just the t piece is a bit more solid, the extra idler gear and the carbon battery holder so I guess $20 would cover those things, the conversion kit is only $55 and would be probably $30 something if someone like rcmart stocked it and once you take out the rear motor parts from the kit and replace them well you aren't going to have much different in price

Robbiejuk
11-11-2010, 01:17 PM
Yeah I don't think other mid motor buggies have gear covers, but I just don't think the gears will be protected that well without a sealed gear cover.

About the motor plate, I think you misunderstood me nicefrog. I've never broken one, in fact I've hardly broken anything on this stealth buggy :lol:. By flimsy, I meant that it warps when the buggy is under torque, which causes the spur and pinion gear to go a little of axis sometimes, which wears them out a lot faster.

Looking at the pictures the motorplate looks loads thicker than the standard one. Looks about the same thickness as the upgrade one.

I have only done one spur gear and that was due to motor moving after an accident. I am still on my original plate and I haven't seen any signs of bending yet.

With regards to dirt ingress in the gears I have never had that problem on my X6 in three years of racing ti both indoors and out.

fearo
11-11-2010, 11:06 PM
Ok that's good to hear :thumbsup:.

Another question I have, though. Are there any differences in driving a rear or mid motor buggy other than weight transfer and traction?

The reason I ask is because I come from a motocross background and I love to be aggressive on the throttle and have the front wheels clawing for traction, especially in loose dirt. I would hate to have a more 'easy going' car if you know what I mean. And since I've never driven a mid motor car, I wonder if those cars are more 'easy going', or if every 2WD is the same in that aspect.

Tom3012
12-11-2010, 02:03 AM
Fearo, you sound like you have a similar driving style to me, bit of understeer? If so you'll love a mid motored car! You can be very aggressive without losing the back end :thumbsup:

nicefrog
15-11-2010, 05:35 AM
My conversion kit is here!:) I swear I wouldn't have even been able to walk to the local shop that fast

Jaune
15-11-2010, 02:17 PM
Nice. Now show us a painted body!!!! We want to see!

nicefrog
15-11-2010, 03:34 PM
Nice. Now show us a painted body!!!! We want to see!

man.... the body is awesome, it's not painted yet but I can tell already that it's mean as hell even clear :drool:. The new parts are actually a notch or two higher quality than the original car! makes you wonder what can happen next if they even make another new buggy. I'll finish building it tomorrow night and hopefully find some paint :). One thing to note for those worried about dust, you should be able to cut less out off the back of the body than the cut lines suggest. I cut mine before I test fitted it so mines fairly open but I think you can cut less and not foul anything. However! I also can't see how dust could get in there with the way the airflow over a body works but we will see, I guess it needs to be open to draw air out and cool the motor and esc also. Anyway! you can tell it's going to be fast without even finishing building it. VERY exciting

Oh yes that new t-piece is so solid, brick solid, the motor plate is very chunky also but the chassis tops them all, it's insane. Someone should win a prize if they ever break any of those parts

ben44
15-11-2010, 04:08 PM
hooo no ... know i buy it :wub

Like that i can compare here with the classic TC02

Jaune
15-11-2010, 04:12 PM
I notice that the front chassis brace is reinforced. Thats nice.

nicefrog
16-11-2010, 11:15 AM
TC02C pictures

I didn't get time to build it since I was busy painting the body for you ;p but I've just sat it together so you can see roughly how it looks. The drill spots on the rear wing are wider than they should be for this car (must be the same wing as the Tc02) I drilled them without checking but it's going to turn out for the best because I'll just "reset" the mounts with a heat gun so they are curved and that will give me a more solid wing that wont wobble so much. Pretty nice colour this but doesn't show up on the camera under indoor lights. When I finish it I'll take some pictures outside, but for right now this is all I can do. This was only my basher Madrat so it's only got cheap shocks etc :). If you sit it beside a TC02 it looks nothing like it, muuch longer body more narrow and higher sides

http://i51.tinypic.com/2s8sb9g.jpg

http://i52.tinypic.com/2j0gsn6.jpg

http://i56.tinypic.com/m9awja.jpg

http://i51.tinypic.com/29urkv8.jpg

Robbiejuk
16-11-2010, 12:43 PM
:drool: That body shell design is ace. Its quite a thin chassis then. Where is doddy? Pre-order me one now!

Jaune
16-11-2010, 01:43 PM
Very Nice! Thanks for the quick pic I really wantted to see the body. :)

Dave Dodd
16-11-2010, 03:12 PM
:drool: That body shell design is ace. Its quite a thin chassis then. Where is doddy? Pre-order me one now!

its done m8 :D

cheers

Tom3012
16-11-2010, 11:01 PM
Some pics with the shell off would be good!

UK RRP anyone??

Dave Dodd
17-11-2010, 11:00 AM
Does look good :thumbsup:

pity it takes saddles :( i dont have any yet :cry:

wes j.
17-11-2010, 11:04 AM
Does look good :thumbsup:

pity it takes saddles :( i dont have any yet :cry:

Are you going to get yourself one of these then mate :)

Dave Dodd
17-11-2010, 11:16 AM
Are you going to get yourself one of these then mate :)

i'd like to get the X4 pro 1st and a pack of saddles :D

but you never know ;)

we'd end up with a Team Shambles Ansmann Division :lol:

we've got X6 division

and now Couger division + mini & TC
i think the truck section has closed :lol:

Hatebreed
17-11-2010, 01:44 PM
tcmodels has the tc02c in stock now, its only $10 more than the "old" car!

have emailed rcmart if they are going to stock them too, if so the price should be under $120 for the kit (i want blue alu!!)

any news when ansmann is going to release the car?

nicefrog
17-11-2010, 02:26 PM
tcmodels has the tc02c in stock now, its only $10 more than the "old" car!

have emailed rcmart if they are going to stock them too, if so the price should be under $120 for the kit (i want blue alu!!)

any news when ansmann is going to release the car?

rcmart gets a little worried sending Team C kits to the UK because some guys from Ansmann got unhappy about the original kits coming in on the cheap. But it's not like anyone can complain about the TC02C since it's not available from any of the distributors yet, my bet is it being about $105 from him, he's a good guy, if you want anything from Team C he can get it for you, they don't advertise all the range but they can get it. He especially ordered my TC04 for me at a price I can't even mention it was so cheap

Chris56
17-11-2010, 08:54 PM
http://www.tcmodels.net/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=853&category_id=18&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=71

So I recon £130-£140 when Ansmann eventually launch it.

Let me know how it runs once you have tested it Nicefrog

nicefrog
18-11-2010, 01:00 AM
http://www.tcmodels.net/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=853&category_id=18&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=71

So I recon £130-£140 when Ansmann eventually launch it.

Let me know how it runs once you have tested it Nicefrog

Nah it should be more or less the same price as the Xpro, it wont be costing ansmann hardly anything extra, like 2 pounds or something. But I guess it depends how fair they want to play on the profit. Might just have to wait and see

Chris56
18-11-2010, 12:53 PM
Nah it should be more or less the same price as the Xpro, it wont be costing ansmann hardly anything extra, like 2 pounds or something. But I guess it depends how fair they want to play on the profit. Might just have to wait and see

Theoretically it should be similar to the Xpro, whose RRP is £130 (although most places selling it cheaper now). However much they charge, it will be cheaper than a new X6/Sv/CR2:thumbsup::thumbsup:

fearo
18-11-2010, 04:12 PM
A lot of places sell the x-pro for 80 pounds, which makes it a complete steal. I bought my madrat when the x-pro was still 120 I think.

Rebelrc
18-11-2010, 04:53 PM
I like it alot:thumbsup:

MHeadling
18-11-2010, 07:21 PM
Watch out Rebel RC is going to buy one! Go for it! :thumbsup:

I fancy a go on it Mr!! :p

Ben Turner
26-11-2010, 07:26 PM
Any more pics or details of UK stock?? Im really interested in one of these, look pretty sweet for the money!

Ben

Garry
26-11-2010, 07:54 PM
The Ansmann will be called the X2, and apparently its on the way to distributors now.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2297/dsc0391y.jpg

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/7946/dsc0395k0.jpg

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/479/dsc0400q.jpg

ben44
27-11-2010, 12:23 PM
Yes, in france we have it start of december.
I to a reservation for one, but the problem our distributor in france thinks and he just to ansmann for game, so no stock in X pro, X2 , no option ... He just have stock in the mad rat and macnum RTR :thumbdown:
She car to very good result in competition, so i hope he will change.

fearo
29-11-2010, 05:39 PM
We didn't even have to wait that long :p

http://www.ar-rc.com/wp-content/uploads/125001105.jpg

ConceptRacing
29-11-2010, 06:09 PM
Blimey thats quick, I like the look of that motor mount!!!

Stalypig
29-11-2010, 07:57 PM
Have they opted for grey rather than green then? Much better if so.

triplesix
30-11-2010, 10:16 AM
One quick question:

What about stick pack battery support? I've read somewhere, that there will be support for both, stick and saddle packs as well...

:eh?:

nicefrog
30-11-2010, 01:26 PM
One quick question:

What about stick pack battery support? I've read somewhere, that there will be support for both, stick and saddle packs as well...

:eh?:

Here's the stick pack version of the conversion

http://www.tcmodels.net/index.php?page=shop.product_details&category_id=49&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=871&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=71&vmcchk=1&Itemid=71

triplesix
30-11-2010, 08:04 PM
Thanks! That's good to see.
Is there only the conversion kit, that will support stick packs or do they make a whole car with this chassis, too?
I hope there will be a place to order in europe soon. I really hate waiting for customs, when ordering from
asia or the states...

woOdy
01-12-2010, 09:17 AM
Thanks! That's good to see.
Is there only the conversion kit, that will support stick packs or do they make a whole car with this chassis, too?
I hope there will be a place to order in europe soon. I really hate waiting for customs, when ordering from
asia or the states...

Yes there is going to be a Pro Kit with the saddle pack lay out and a MadRat sort of kit with stick pack. Should be here I think at the beginning of 2011.:thumbsup:

triplesix
01-12-2010, 11:15 AM
Excellent!
:thumbsup:

ben44
03-12-2010, 09:07 AM
Dear,

I would like to do a test with the kyosho holes

2 holes
2b, diamètre 1.3 , holes aera 2.655
2c, diametre 1.2, holes aera 2.262

3 holes
3a, diamètre 1.1, holes aera 2.851
3b, diamètre 1.0, holes aera 2.356

I would like to use the most smoth in rear i thinks 3A, and the most hard in front i thinks 2C, was it ok?
I look this with holes aera but i don't know if it this or if i just have to look the diameter of the holes.

racingdwarf
04-12-2010, 08:24 PM
Hmm they could do with getting this in the UK fast, as if the new Losi get's here first,that a lot of car from good pedagree for £199:woot:

Hatebreed
09-12-2010, 07:49 PM
the car is now in stock at rcmart, price is the same as tcmodels ($160) so it might be worth waiting for the price in europe before buying the car