View Full Version : 7 Minute Racing
T4miy4 Guy
23-07-2010, 09:36 PM
Thought the 7 minute racing on Sunday just gone was really good and gave the race abit more of a race like feel, as you were able to recover after a crash, i though any way.... anyone else agree/disagree?
Even tho my 3200mAh batteries just lasted.
Andy
Si Coe
23-07-2010, 09:43 PM
I liked it, though I gather its not so much fun to marshal
Big G
23-07-2010, 09:56 PM
we run 8 min finals indoors and 6 min outdoors.
everyone seems to like it. It all started when the usual timekeeper was on holiday and I got hold of the laptop lol
johnnygibbon
24-07-2010, 12:21 AM
its pretty cool. after all the enduro racing i been doing it suits me well. you can get into a groove. how about 6 min qualifiers 8 min finals
5th scale do 15 min quals and half hour finals:thumbsup::woot:
half hour. you would need a urinal and a snack machine on the rostrum
think im gonna have to ebay some more saddle packs 5200mhp ones
so i can pit stop during our half hour finals. f1 style
T4miy4 Guy
24-07-2010, 07:02 AM
its pretty cool. after all the enduro racing i been doing it suits me well. you can get into a groove. how about 6 min qualifiers 8 min finals
5th scale do 15 min quals and half hour finals:thumbsup::woot:
half hour. you would need a urinal and a snack machine on the rostrum
think im gonna have to ebay some more saddle packs 5200mhp ones
so i can pit stop during our half hour finals. f1 style
My Batteries wouldn`t make 8 minute races Johnny :cry:,
i could buy some more but i`m saving for a TRF201 & there`s nothing wrong with my 3x trakpowers.Knew i should of got the 3600mAh ones.
Andy
budfish
24-07-2010, 08:15 AM
I enjoyed the 7 minutes heats and final like everyone says it gives you cance to catch up when some crazy loon takes you out on the first bend . Yes si I mean you. Although I know I can't blame you your half way to being blind !!
Si Coe
24-07-2010, 08:40 AM
Actually I've changed my mind. There is simply no way Dave and Johnny can cope with longer races without having to roll up on the rostrum. After a long enough race they wouldn't need the steps, they could float down....
johnnygibbon
24-07-2010, 09:50 AM
[QUOTE=T4miy4 Guy;396741]My Batteries wouldn`t make 8 minute races Johnny :cry:,
i could buy some more but i`m saving for a TRF201
and i thought you were a 4wd purist, but you sold out and your getting the tamiya b4 copy eh. granted if its as hard as ya durga (tank) then it may be strong but still ...
surely the scrt 10 hyper 10 or hpi dessert truck would be more suited
in reply to si
install an ashtray and have a designated smoking area of rostron . were racing:thumbsup:
budfish
24-07-2010, 09:56 AM
Actually I've changed my mind. There is simply no way Dave and Johnny can cope with longer races without having to roll up on the rostrum. After a long enough race they wouldn't need the steps, they could float down....
Better than being away with the fairies have I ever told you how much you remind me of graham norton!!!
Si Coe
24-07-2010, 10:26 AM
Better than being away with the fairies have I ever told you how much you remind me of graham norton!!!
Thanks Bud! I know you are a big fan of Graham Norton. At least I assume thats why you have a big poster of him on your bedroom wall.......
shanks
24-07-2010, 11:12 AM
Who's a dead ringer for Alan carr then?
budfish
24-07-2010, 03:30 PM
Who's a dead ringer for Alan carr then?
Who's got a head like frank sidebottom then?
johnnygibbon
24-07-2010, 06:05 PM
rip frank sidebottom. timperly misses you
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.