PDA

View Full Version : Anybody not going to Southport?


Si Coe
24-07-2010, 09:15 AM
Word is quite a few people for various reasons can't really make the Southport regional, myself included.
Now if thats the case, and we get enough people interested (figure about 10) I could ask Rog for the bits and bobs and run a mini-Bury meeting. But only if we have enough interest - if numbers are low I'll go Southport and race half a regional!

Whiskers
24-07-2010, 11:02 AM
I'm obviously not going to Southport and I have fixed the Cat and now I have more bits for it so now it should last a 7 min race before a driveblade etc falls off.

P.S If there is a meeting tomorrow will it be free like last week? :p

johnnygibbon
24-07-2010, 12:16 PM
come southport dude . hopeless in action

Si Coe
24-07-2010, 02:23 PM
Problem is the wifes car is out of commission, so its just mine, and she might need it. Bury isn't till 12, so she can use in the morning, Southports all day.

kitesurfer73
24-07-2010, 04:52 PM
looks like am off to the team hopeless event at southport then

but might be leavin early:thumbdown:

Si Coe
24-07-2010, 04:54 PM
Ok so Southport it is then!

Bury therefore remains shut.

mattb
24-07-2010, 04:58 PM
me rob mills and shanks are going southport

Whiskers
25-07-2010, 08:54 AM
I'm probably going down to Goshen at around 11 for a bit of a mess around/practice session if anybody who is not going Southport is up for it?