PDA

View Full Version : New member joining soon!


captainlip
25-07-2010, 04:56 PM
Hi all!

Some of you will know me already some wont, just posting on here to say hi and that I will see you all soon :thumbsup:

Im setting up a B4.1 to beat you all with :lol:

heres my thread for you all to have a nosey at! add me as a friend on MSUK if you race at bury or denton :thumbsup:

http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/topic/87482-my-new-associated-b41-brushless/

Also I need a volunteer who knows the B4's very well to give it the once over regarding a setup if you can??? :)

only upgrade I need now is some wheels and tyres suitable for bury outdoors and denton indoors if your have any spare. :thumbsup:

Si Coe
25-07-2010, 05:02 PM
Rob's your man for B4's. Bring it along next Sunday and he'll have you sorted in no time.

captainlip
25-07-2010, 05:19 PM
Ill see what I can do! Im working nights that weekend.

Need to that you Si for all your help and advice! and also helping me decide what route to go down! :thumbsup:

thought id join here to keep informed about all the bury news!

JonyNitro
25-07-2010, 10:43 PM
beware he likes make up and lipstick

Si Coe
25-07-2010, 10:59 PM
beware he likes make up and lipstick


I should just point out he means Rob not me!

GFoz
30-07-2010, 10:26 PM
Nice new B4.1 too Captinlip, I will be watching to see what pimping you do to it :thumbsup:

captainlip
31-07-2010, 12:16 PM
click my sig! plenty of pimping going on :woot: