View Full Version : ebay snipers
Chequered Flag Racing
25-07-2010, 08:26 PM
I use gixen but just got pipped to the post :cry:
To be fair it usually comes up trumps but looking for other snipers that are fee free
What do you use?
Gixen too, it's been ace for me! :thumbsup:
MatJohnson
26-07-2010, 10:45 AM
hammersnipe
Chequered Flag Racing
26-07-2010, 10:55 AM
I use gixen but just got pipped to the post :cry:
To be fair it usually comes up trumps but looking for other snipers that are fee free
What do you use?
just looked at gixen and my high bid was my limit :blush:, that's why I got pipped to the post.
Member Id: r***t( 386) £25.37 25-Jul-10 19:23:40 BST
Member Id: cfr (164) £25.00 25-Jul-10 19:23:41 BST
Member Id: s***2( 251) £18.00 23-Jul-10 20:55:48 BST
Chequered Flag Racing
26-07-2010, 11:12 AM
hammersnipe
looks like you pay fee's with this site :thumbdown:
MatJohnson
26-07-2010, 12:14 PM
Looks like, but you don't (well, i dont anyway)
Chequered Flag Racing
26-07-2010, 02:28 PM
gixen comes up trumps again :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.