View Full Version : get trucked up
johnnygibbon
27-07-2010, 08:25 AM
oknow we dont use 8ths much. can we do some trucking. i no theres a few of you truck lovers out there . bring em to goshen and lets rag emn. big smiles big air. truckfest is neeeded
ps cheers rog for sorting the points to :thumbsup:
Whiskers
27-07-2010, 09:30 AM
Eventually when I can afford it I will have a short course truck but it will be 2wd but still fast fast fast! :thumbsup:
Si Coe
27-07-2010, 11:15 AM
Oh you don't want a Blitz anymore, now you should be after the HPI Mini-Trophy truck, which is 4wd. Not sure its a great racer, but it looks awesome.
I could run my truck, but its currently on a brushed motor and that means it lacks lipo cutoff which is a bit risky.
Whiskers
27-07-2010, 11:29 AM
The mini trophy does look great but I want to try 2wd so it's either a Blitz or a Couger or the 2wd Durango when that comes out. But them two won't be as much fun as a truck going sideways!
The race controller
27-07-2010, 01:38 PM
Oh you don't want a Blitz anymore, now you should be after the HPI Mini-Trophy truck, which is 4wd. Not sure its a great racer, but it looks awesome.
I could run my truck, but its currently on a brushed motor and that means it lacks lipo cutoff which is a bit risky.
If you remind me I can bring a com lathe down on Sunday.
Si Coe
27-07-2010, 03:46 PM
Oh, that would be handy. But doesn't solve the lipo cutoff. I had one, I lent it to someone at Bury, but can't remember who. Think it might have been Rob.
JonyNitro
27-07-2010, 04:11 PM
Just so you F I mean truckers I still have my 1/8 so beware
johnnygibbon
27-07-2010, 04:44 PM
Just so you F I mean truckers I still have my 1/8 so beware
dude i aint worried. i beat your 8th with my truck easypeasy last time and ill do it again, an again. an again
but at least your game for a bit of trucking . si is just coming up with crap excuses why he cant race his newley modified antique
si-if ya lipos wont last 5 min on a brushed motor. bin em:woot:
whiskers-you no 4wd is the future. well you will when the trophy truck arrives in a couple of weeks:wub
chatts#725
27-07-2010, 06:57 PM
dude i aint worried. i beat your 8th with my truck easypeasy last time and ill do it again, an again. an again
but at least your game for a bit of trucking . si is just coming up with crap excuses why he cant race his newley modified antique
si-if ya lipos wont last 5 min on a brushed motor. bin em:woot:
whiskers-you no 4wd is the future. well you will when the trophy truck arrives in a couple of weeks:wubjust had my blitz out on the road, recon half a ton of lead in the right places and we will be rockin goes like the wind with its 6.5:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
madmax
27-07-2010, 08:02 PM
sounds like fun, i might have to dust off the dust from my T4. and give it a run
rob m
27-07-2010, 08:22 PM
Oh, that would be handy. But doesn't solve the lipo cutoff. I had one, I lent it to someone at Bury, but can't remember who. Think it might have been Rob.it was me,ive looked everywere for it,wanted to use it in the lazer! :confused:
budfish
27-07-2010, 08:32 PM
Just so you F I mean truckers I still have my 1/8 so beware
I think you should just get a competitive 2wd and give up on all this childish silliness!!!
budfish
27-07-2010, 08:37 PM
Just so you F I mean truckers I still have my 1/8 so beware
Infact johnny bring your 1/8 to goshen on the next meeting and I'll race you with my little b4 beat you like a dog! Make you look an even bigger penis than what you really are( I've only drove my b4 twice so should only lap you 3 timed)
Buds
johnnygibbon
28-07-2010, 09:35 AM
If you remind me I can bring a com lathe down on Sunday.
nice one i got a motor that needs some love.
any one got brushes.
long live brushless motors.
i am loving trucks at the min to hpi are making some beasts. mini trophy will be mine . might get a blitz to race in 2wd class is this legal brca style or is it to big
maxxum is being "retuned for maxxum performance":woot:
b max is very very tired:bored:- but still rolling .
hyper 10sc:wub is having a overhaul and some upgrades watch out truck lovers
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.