PDA

View Full Version : Weekday practicing


Whiskers
28-07-2010, 10:01 AM
Hi all

Just wondering if anybody will be down at Goshen this week (before sunday) for a bash/practice as I would like to be able to get some tips so that I can go fast around the track and get the setup of the car refined.

Maybe we can have a big air competion (Johnny)!

Josh

Chris B
28-07-2010, 12:02 PM
I was thinking of running on Friday afternoon or evening. I've cobbled a 2wd together and wanna try it out. Not very good at big air though lol

Si Coe
28-07-2010, 03:21 PM
I was going to do today, but looks unlikely now, not sure about tomorrow either, and Fridays out!

Whiskers
28-07-2010, 03:23 PM
I was going to do today, but looks unlikely now, not sure about tomorrow either, and Fridays out!

Fridays out for me aswell but I am going to try and get there tomorrow. Even though I was there Sunday and Monday :thumbsup:

captainlip
28-07-2010, 05:43 PM
I could be up for couple of hours tomorrow afternoon?

so long as the weather holds out ill make that a defo for tomorrow.

JonyNitro
28-07-2010, 05:44 PM
If its dry will come down for a bit

captainlip
28-07-2010, 06:06 PM
shall we say a time so we dont miss each other? how does 3pm sound?

I have no idea where I am going :lol:

Whiskers
29-07-2010, 10:58 AM
3pm is is a little late for me today beacuse I have to go to Prestwich at 5 to finish putting up lights for a show next week.

How about between 1:30-2?

Josh

captainlip
29-07-2010, 12:48 PM
i dont get up till 1pm as I work nights, will get some food and pop up for 2.30 if your still around