PDA

View Full Version : Rally cars


sldmodels
28-07-2010, 03:49 PM
I've been thinking about the new rules for the coming season, and the wording of one of them essentially bans on-road cars from the nationals (not that they could do the tracks that we use with them being on-road cars).

I was wondering, what is or what is considered the biggest micro car to qualify as a micro, as the Carisma has a rally type car, as does the RC18, and one reason I'm asking, is to see if these cars could potentially compete at an average national without having to make changes to the track and if anyone would want to do it.

The RC18's are 1/18th and the Carisma's are 1/14th.

johnnygibbon
28-07-2010, 05:20 PM
didny no you could run micros with 10th off roadif ya wanted. i would have a do
used to run a mr4 rally with the buggies at our club. it was fun and looked ace

rocketrob
01-08-2010, 03:08 AM
I know LRP didn't decide to carry this, but Duratrax released a Rally version of the Shark/Vendetta -- they get around pretty well. :thumbsup:

http://duratrax.com/cars/dtxd16-vendetta-rally/index.html

sldmodels
01-08-2010, 10:55 AM
Think LRP decided to go down the micro tourer route, but I've not actually seen any about yet. The micro tourer seems to be dominated by the Recoil / Carisma - essentially the same car.