PDA

View Full Version : Cov 4wd this Sunday


Belsten
28-07-2010, 07:37 PM
So who's going ? Im in :thumbsup:

tom plumb
28-07-2010, 07:39 PM
Me and griff :thumbsup:

Belsten
28-07-2010, 07:43 PM
good job 1st venture in to 4wd then biuuuatch ? Dont forget to Stuart know you arent scoring points in the midwest then :thumbsup:

Jonesy
28-07-2010, 07:58 PM
I'm Serious About Mid-West Regionals so I'm there :thumbsup:

tom plumb
28-07-2010, 08:00 PM
Sorry biiiitttttttttttccccccccchhhhhhhh am i being stupid wot do you mean about scoring :drool:

Belsten
28-07-2010, 08:01 PM
I am also serious about introducing more Welsh in to the mid-west
Read that how you will :woot:

Jonesy
28-07-2010, 08:03 PM
I'd be more Serious if you were introducing Welsh models into the Mid-West

Belsten
28-07-2010, 08:05 PM
Sorry biiiitttttttttttccccccccchhhhhhhh am i being stupid wot do you mean about scoring :drool:

Are you interested in scoring ? :thumbsup:
I am and I always score, be it mid west or wales, I score :thumbsup:
If you are planning on running 4wd for the remaining wrca rounds, you cant score points in 2 different regions in the same class
That means if you aint scoing in the midwest region, you will run in a guest final seperate to all the other normal hardcore midwestonians that gain their f grading through the regional series
Unless of course you would like to represent the midwest region at either the f2's or f3/4/5's at the end of the season instead of Wales

Belsten
28-07-2010, 08:06 PM
I'd be more Serious if you were introducing Welsh models into the Mid-West

I will strike you another pose on Sunday if that makes you happy my special friend :lol:

tom plumb
28-07-2010, 08:08 PM
oooooorrrrrrrrr i see thanks for clearing that up should be fun :thumbsup:

neiloliver
28-07-2010, 09:51 PM
James and I will be there. :thumbsup: When I was at Coventry for the 4WD regional on the grass it looked like the Astro track had undergone some changes.. it looked wider and the double looked re-profiled. Has anyone had any experience of the revised track? Mr Harlow? What is it like?

Also, has anyone booked the wind for Sunday? I am worried that it might be a warm summer day.

N

Gaz_Stanton
28-07-2010, 09:57 PM
So who's going ? Im in... ...the J??? :woot:

Yep, I'll be there. :thumbsup:

_JP_
28-07-2010, 10:03 PM
I'll be there, first time back to 4wd since early 2008 I think!

Big G
28-07-2010, 10:34 PM
I'll be there + father

DaveG28
28-07-2010, 10:39 PM
...the J??? :woot:

Yep, I'll be there. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Iiiiiiiii hope Stants is serious about it?

I'll be there (hope I booked in, is there a drivers list?), because I am:

1. Serious about the Midwest
2. Serious about Cov
3. Serious about Astro
4. Definitely not playing games
5. Just wanna see more flirting between Bav and the Zoo team driver, it's very weird watching Bav do a "Spidey" while Jonesy rubs his nipple!

DaveG28
28-07-2010, 10:45 PM
Bav/Griff, as I've been so serious about wheel usage recently can you let me know what wheels I need to bring to give you Sunday??

Jonesy
28-07-2010, 10:51 PM
I don't play games when it comes to Spidy Action, that's all I have to say at this time

GRIFF55
29-07-2010, 08:14 AM
that just sounds wierd!! i might stay home to not see it:woot::lol:
I think it is one set for me amish mate:thumbsup:

Gaz_Stanton
29-07-2010, 08:52 AM
Nice switcharoo there Amish!

Are you going as Amish or Whymish this weekend then?

DaveG28
29-07-2010, 12:04 PM
Nice switcharoo there Amish!

Are you going as Amish or Whymish this weekend then?

I've shaved so I guess it's Wymish??

Gaz_Stanton
29-07-2010, 01:48 PM
I've shaved so I guess it's Wymish??

Ha ha!

Sorry Dave! :blush: It is quite possibly the harshest nickname I have ever heard! :lol:

RogerM
29-07-2010, 02:24 PM
Oh dear BBs and rain coats then ....

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/dayforecast.asp?day=3&zipcode=Coventry

:'(

Jonesy
29-07-2010, 09:37 PM
It doesn't look too bad Rog until after 4pm when hopefully we'll be well on the way home!! Slight showers in the afternoon we can deal with!! :thumbsup:

Jamie B4
30-07-2010, 06:40 AM
Good job its not 2WD Jonesy!! Cougar crap in wet! Hey

Jonesy
30-07-2010, 10:52 PM
Good job its not 2WD Jonesy!! Cougar crap in wet! Hey


Still 4 finals above you mate (even at a regional) :p

DaveG28
31-07-2010, 08:08 PM
Usual question, what time is booking in and practice etc??

Belsten
31-07-2010, 08:15 PM
Still 4 finals above you mate (even at a regional) :p


meow :woot:

GRIFF55
31-07-2010, 08:27 PM
Usual question, what time is booking in and practice etc??

Me too please!

njc11
31-07-2010, 08:29 PM
Im thinking booking in 8.30??

I hope to be there for 8am..

If your going to be late text me and i'll book you boss!

:thumbsup:

Mark A
01-08-2010, 05:41 PM
a good days racing and the rain held off too.

Big G
01-08-2010, 06:23 PM
yup. shame I could only manage 1 good round to qualify and equalled my previous lowest score lol

GRIFF55
01-08-2010, 06:25 PM
Superb meeting as usual guys!!! great fun, expect to see more of me again!!!:thumbsup:

HarlowS
01-08-2010, 06:37 PM
Yup, gotta say thanks to all who came, was a great meeting to end the season off with :)

..... and of course good to see all you foreign Welsh Drivers over here :thumbsup:

neiloliver
01-08-2010, 07:37 PM
Well done Coventry, the modifications to the track are very good, especially the double. My E final poll wont be counted in this years series though. Great Weather by the way.

Big G
01-08-2010, 08:05 PM
My 2nd quali and 2nd finish in the D gives me the same points as my previous lowest lol

I would only potentially improve by a point if I won it :(

nottmboy
01-08-2010, 08:46 PM
top meeting, we all enjoyed our trip over from the mideast. great weather and a great track:thumbsup:

Belsten
01-08-2010, 08:51 PM
Thoroughly enjoyed today, well done Cov and the Midwest team :thumbsup:

tom plumb
01-08-2010, 08:56 PM
it was my first mid west regional and very impressed how the whole day was run and the venue was brillant :thumbsup: worth getting up at 3.45am

jasonrcb
01-08-2010, 08:58 PM
Great work cov and the midwest crew, superb meeting to end the season off:thumbsup:

DaveG28
01-08-2010, 09:07 PM
Yep, great fun guys, cheers :thumbsup:

panch
02-08-2010, 07:13 AM
Cheers to all at Cov, had a great day yesterday, really enjoyed the track and the banter...

Well done to...

Tom Yardy for winning the series..(Double)
James oliver Top U16
Morgan Rham Top U13

And all others who won their Licence sections

See you all at the end of season finals.....hopefully :thumbsup:

njc11
02-08-2010, 09:00 AM
Top day yesterday.. really enjoyed the track.. :thumbsup: well done to the Cov crew!

Only down side, i dropped my Esprit3 transmitter and bust it...:( but with the help of Mr Pimlott managed to bodge it! :thumbsup: even though it was " wondery!! " (since found out i need to reset end points etc 'adjust VR' apparently!)

Ive since spoken to Derek Bailey and got the bits i need to fix it :thumbsup:

Jamie B4
02-08-2010, 09:00 AM
Thanks to all involved - thought the track is far better and going that way round was different - just wish i was a bit closer to do some club nights. Welcome change too no rain aswell made the tire choice a lot easier.

Special thanks to Stu, Tom, Bish and club reps, referees etc for a great year with all the information and advice. Time to relax - year's gone quick

J

Belsten
02-08-2010, 09:30 AM
Thanks to all involved - thought the track is far better and going that way round was different - just wish i was a bit closer to do some club nights. Welcome change too no rain aswell made the tire choice a lot easier.

Special thanks to Stu, Tom, Bish and club reps, referees etc for a great year with all the information and advice. Time to relax - year's gone quick

J


Its been MURDER :woot: