View Full Version : Noodles(Jason Byrne)
budfish
29-07-2010, 06:44 PM
Just to let the lads know noodles suffered a heart attack today and didn't resusitate and died this afternoon. He was a good friend and a father of three kids. A honest hard working man who would do anything for anyone.he was a good friend and I will miss him dearly.so good night pal you are a cracker
Love
Buds:(
mattb
29-07-2010, 06:48 PM
same here dave he was a mega lad and i will miss him not being at the club
T4miy4 Guy
29-07-2010, 06:51 PM
Just to let the lads know noodles suffered a heart attack today and didn't resusitate and died this afternoon. He was a good friend and a father of three kids. A honest hard working man who would do anything for anyone.he was a good friend and I will miss him dearly.so good night pal you are a cracker
Love
Buds:(
Sorry to here this mate!
Chin up!
Andy
The race controller
29-07-2010, 07:43 PM
Stuart has just told me.
Shocking news and makes me realise how lucky I was when I had mine.
My thoughts are with his family and close friends.
johnnygibbon
29-07-2010, 08:46 PM
r.i.p noodles.
peace dude
Si Coe
29-07-2010, 09:05 PM
I nominate Missing Man formation for Sunday. For those not familiar with it, pole slot on the grid remains empty, car no 1 starts from row 2 and so on. Its the standard motorsports tribute to a fallen driver.
budfish
29-07-2010, 09:07 PM
I nominate Missing Man formation for Sunday. For those not familiar with it, pole slot on the grid remains empty, car no 1 starts from row 2 and so on. Its the standard motorsports tribute to a fallen driver.
That would be nice si cheers
Budd
njc11
29-07-2010, 09:16 PM
Sorry to hear the news bud, matt told me..:(
I think i may have spoken to him briefly at southport on sunday..
So sad..
Condolences to the family...
Nick
Adam31
30-07-2010, 07:40 AM
Lovely bloke that will be sadly missed.
Rest in peace, Noodles
Adam
bigred5765
30-07-2010, 08:05 AM
sorry to here this, bad news indeed:(, condolences to his family and friends,
woOdy
30-07-2010, 08:10 AM
Not a good thing and what a nice guy.
ryanlownie
30-07-2010, 08:16 AM
Not only is this saddening but shocking too, I was talking with Jay just this Sunday and it just doesn't seem right that he's now gone, sad news indeed.
kitesurfer73
30-07-2010, 04:09 PM
man thats really bad so sorry to hear of the sad news
I was only chatting to him sunday RIP.
To all who have posted:
Your kind words and thoughts will be passed onto the family.
Jay Loved nothing more than spending time with you all racing and generally messing about with his car. All the family will be touched by the "missing man formation" on sundays race.
On a personal note ; I and all of us have been robbed of a true gentleman, devoted father and Friend.
Bren.....
budfish
06-08-2010, 08:34 AM
Just to let anyone know who is thinking or would Like to attend jays funeral it is on Tuesday at st micheals church bamford at 10am
Then to rochdale cemetery for the burial ant to the cricket club behind the grapes pub in bamford
Anyone that knew noodles is welcome to attend as I will be doing.
Buds
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.