View Full Version : Baby si
budfish
31-07-2010, 08:25 AM
As most of you already know si's missus is already in labour and the birth is just around the corner. So I would just like to say good luck pal I hope it's as painless as possible for Jen and yourself!
Best wishes to you both and baby si:thumbsup:
Regards
Dave
kitesurfer73
31-07-2010, 08:47 AM
As most of you already know si's missus is already in labour and the birth is just around the corner. So I would just like to say good luck pal I hope it's as painless as possible for Jen and yourself!
Best wishes to you both and baby si:thumbsup:
Regards
Dave
nice knowing you Si racing over for you for about 18yrs lol!!!!:p as buds has said good look 2 you and jen and remember us bury lot when you are having party to wet baby's head:thumbsup:......
johnnygibbon
31-07-2010, 11:00 AM
good luck dude . get on the gas and air . i hear its great fun
from what ive been told by both mothers and fathers at the birth
drugs are the answer
i think the epidural comes highly recommended by most women.quote...
" cant feel anything, he fell out sideways i think":woot:
and i bet you will love the gas an air
good work si and jen of course
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.