View Full Version : How was the racing today?
captainlip
01-08-2010, 04:28 PM
Sorry I missed it, Night shifts this weekend and a broken shock tower prevented me been there this weekend.
Off nights soon so you will see me eventually :lol:
So any pics from today?
jameswilkinson7
01-08-2010, 05:45 PM
You missed the big air stunt show!!:woot:
JonyNitro
01-08-2010, 05:48 PM
Yes you did was a good day, some big speed runs and jumps, must admit was worth the snapped new B max chassis,Come last for a change
mattb
01-08-2010, 06:10 PM
had a mega day again just 1 thing though mr wilkinson was so fast today i think we should call for a drugs test maybe he was on steroids or hed taken an E lol
Yea, good day. Had a few reliability problems in the final but thats just the way it is sometimes.
mattb
01-08-2010, 06:16 PM
Yea, good day. Had a few reliability problems in the final but thats just the way it is sometimes.get your self an fs2 mate
I really liked your lazer Matt but the B44 only has one more race to do then its getting stripped, cleaned and recon'd ready to go back to my Dad then its all indoor for me with the Tamiya's again :thumbsup:
Si Coe
01-08-2010, 08:09 PM
had a mega day again just 1 thing though mr wilkinson was so fast today i think we should call for a drugs test maybe he was on steroids or hed taken an E lol
Don't suggest having drugs tests - we'd never see half our racers again!
(and before anyone asks, yes I could have gone today because despite 2 days of complaining this baby doesn't seem any closer to coming.....)
budfish
01-08-2010, 09:20 PM
I had a great days racing really enjoyed myself I don't want to go on about it to much incase shanks commits suicide!!!
See I can show compassion:thumbsup:
jameswilkinson7
02-08-2010, 07:59 AM
had a mega day again just 1 thing though mr wilkinson was so fast today i think we should call for a drugs test maybe he was on steroids or hed taken an E lol
Didn't work in the final though:(
The race controller
02-08-2010, 06:03 PM
With this mod to my truck the motor should stay in place next time out.(After I put the motor screws in of course)http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy67/The-race-controller/woOdy/MotorPlate.jpg
I bet those screws won't pull out.
The race controller
02-08-2010, 06:16 PM
http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy67/The-race-controller/People/Stu.jpg
Do you know who he is yet?
JonyNitro
02-08-2010, 06:26 PM
The hair cut gives it away
rob m
02-08-2010, 07:06 PM
roger were was that picture taken? the kid on the far left has a coat just like i once had!:o
The race controller
02-08-2010, 09:34 PM
roger were was that picture taken? the kid on the far left has a coat just like i once had!:o
Hillock. about 1990 I think. If it's your coat you might know the lad wearing it!
I think the little one in the middle was a "Harrison".
The race controller
02-08-2010, 09:39 PM
roger were was that picture taken? the kid on the far left has a coat just like i once had!:o
Hillock. about 1990 I think. If it's your coat you might know the lad wearing it!
I think the little one in the middle was a "Harrison".
ryanlownie
03-08-2010, 08:27 AM
Hahah brilliant!
woOdy
03-08-2010, 09:11 AM
That was one of my first ever races.:thumbsup:
Chrislong
03-08-2010, 09:19 AM
That looks like a young David Harrison. Peter Harrison is prob 1-2 years younger than Stu, so he would have been older there.
That about the time I started racing - just as we left the Hillock.... any pictures of that outdoor track?
shanks
03-08-2010, 09:22 AM
With this mod to my truck the motor should stay in place next time out.(After I put the motor screws in of course)http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy67/The-race-controller/woOdy/MotorPlate.jpg
I bet those screws won't pull out.
Roger looks like that will do the job
I'll have to call to yrs sometime mattb tells me yr workshop is amazing
good to see the "main man" racing pal you should continue to run a car as it at least gives u a break from race control:thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.