PDA

View Full Version : Pickering Traction Engine Rally 2010


Chequered Flag Racing
04-08-2010, 08:04 AM
anyone been on the first day?

are all the engines, vintage cars there etc

missed it last year :cry: and can only make it Thursday this year :mad:

might even bump into Keith Shields again if I'm really unlucky as I did in 2008 ;), sorry Keith

http://www.pickeringsteam.com/

Northy
04-08-2010, 08:18 AM
Still lots of stuff making its way there...... :)

G

mr emily
04-08-2010, 08:19 AM
We were there again last year and stayed in Pickering on the Sat night for the parade and fireworks. I enjoyed it loads. Unfortunately, we can't go this year. Next year??

Chequered Flag Racing
04-08-2010, 08:23 AM
Next year??

me to hopefully

Chequered Flag Racing
04-08-2010, 08:24 AM
Still lots of stuff making its way there...... :)

G

hope it's not woken you up as it all trundles past your sleepy village :)

Northy
04-08-2010, 08:37 AM
Nah, I've seen most of them parked on the side of the A64 having a brew :thumbsup: