View Full Version : Traxxas TRX 1 final gear ratio
Balders
05-08-2010, 11:05 PM
Does anyone know the final gear ratio for a TRX 1?
I've managed to find some stuff and I think its 2.72 but I want check just in case.
Cheers
:)
Mike
tymill
06-08-2010, 12:54 AM
Does anyone know the final gear ratio for a TRX 1?
I've managed to find some stuff and I think its 2.72 but I want check just in case.
Cheers
:)
Mike
if you've got the car to hand, the best way to be 100% sure is to look at the gears themselves and start counting teeth...
Cheers,
Ty
isobarik
06-08-2010, 09:20 AM
2:14 seams more like it.....................
mvh Isobarik
Balders
06-08-2010, 01:29 PM
2:14 seams more like it.....................
mvh Isobarik
You are right!
Dyna tipped me of about it being printed on the box and a quick search...
Thank you gents! :thumbsup:
http://www.tamiyaclub.com/getuserimage.asp?t=&id=img11991_23032006150146_2.jpg
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.