View Full Version : diff's?
johan neyens
12-08-2010, 02:36 PM
I am thinking about changing cars, currently i am running a yokomo bmax but the slipper and diff's are a problem.
Does the fs and fs2 have sollid diff's and easy to adjust slipper?
The kyosho cars look awesome. Not a lot of people are running them over here in belgium.
mattb
12-08-2010, 02:55 PM
I am thinking about changing cars, currently i am running a yokomo bmax but the slipper and diff's are a problem.
Does the fs and fs2 have sollid diff's and easy to adjust slipper?
The kyosho cars look awesome. Not a lot of people are running them over here in belgium.the slipper on the fs works perfectly and the diffs are also trouble free and excelent quality infact the whole car is super quality and comes with the best shocks money can buy!!
woOdy
12-08-2010, 03:10 PM
the slipper on the fs works perfectly and the diffs are also trouble free and excelent quality infact the whole car is super quality and comes with the best shocks money can buy!!
Matt, if you chop you hand off does it say KYOSHO inside?
njc11
12-08-2010, 03:20 PM
Last time he did that it did! :woot:
Did you know he has had a Kyosho tattoo?? :o lol!!
:woot:
mattb
12-08-2010, 03:20 PM
Matt, if you chop you hand off does it say KYOSHO inside?no it says woodys a c**t lol
ryanlownie
12-08-2010, 03:21 PM
Did you know he has had a Kyosho tattoo?? :o lol!!
If the tattoo is where Stu says it is Nick, then I'm worried.
mattb
12-08-2010, 03:22 PM
Last time he did that it did! :woot:
Did you know he has had a Kyosho tattoo?? :o lol!!
:woot:oy whos ratteled your cage??? lol
njc11
12-08-2010, 03:33 PM
Lol!
U pinned it yet matt? :eh?:
mattb
12-08-2010, 03:38 PM
Lol!
U pinned it yet matt? :eh?:yes the pins in yet to try but me and that c**t from je spares lol have noticed that its lighting up the front wheels in a corner and making it push a bit so im hoping it will put more drive to the rear and stop it
ryanlownie
12-08-2010, 03:40 PM
I know the negative effect your getting Matt, I felt it on mine at the Southport Regional but didn't have the chance to figure it out. What Stu says does make sense!
njc11
12-08-2010, 03:46 PM
yes the pins in yet to try but me and that c**t from je spares lol have noticed that its lighting up the front wheels in a corner and making it push a bit so im hoping it will put more drive to the rear and stop it
It defo will put more drive to the rear... and make your car push more!
This is why i run the white pad on both sides of the slipper.. as the red pad lets go alot sooner than the white pad
I have some white pads if you want to try them pal :thumbsup:
Follow this link, then have a look t the FS2 manual... what it says is correct..
http://www.petitrc.com/setup/kyosho/SetupSheetsKyoshoLazerZX5FS.html
"Insert pin to increase acceleration response..Remove for better handleing or turning ability.."
Cheers
Nick
:thumbsup:
woOdy
12-08-2010, 04:21 PM
I cant believe no body has said anything yet about me helping set up an FS!:confused:
mattb
12-08-2010, 04:27 PM
I cant believe no body has said anything yet about me helping set up an FS!:confused:thanks stu!!! lol ive miss worded an earlier post i must add its not pushing in the corner its understeering
woOdy
12-08-2010, 04:29 PM
thanks stu!!! lol
I didnt mean it that way, i ment, as everybody knows my feelings on this car.
njc11
12-08-2010, 08:40 PM
I didnt mean it that way, i ment, as everybody knows my feelings on this car.
Yeah.. your growing to like it!! lol! :woot:
fastinfastout
13-08-2010, 10:53 AM
I never had a problem with the slipper and diffs with my bmax. The slipper was a little hard to adjust, but it retained its tension well. I have a new FS that I'm keen on building when I find the time, hopefully its as good as the bmax I had:)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.