PDA

View Full Version : Who made this carbon battery straps?


geckster
13-08-2010, 08:43 AM
Hi,
while browsing through the X-Factory part of this forum I found this picture of an old X6 of Mark Headling that has some really cool battery straps on it. Mark told me that someone here in this forum made them, so I would be very happy if this person could be found through this thread as I would really like to have some of these battery straps too.

Darren Boyle
13-08-2010, 10:25 AM
They look very similiar to just standard Yokomo or B44 carbon straps, we still have available the carbon strap for the original X6 (not Squared) that is in the shape of the "X-6" logo if any use....

Big G
13-08-2010, 10:34 AM
They look like standard AE B44 ones with 1 end enlarged for the clip

MHeadling
13-08-2010, 10:52 AM
These were custom made for the X6, I bought them from a member on here years ago, custom carbon something like that??

The bit that goes on the batt post is open ended so easy to get out for a batt change

mattym0310
13-08-2010, 01:24 PM
i think they were sold by a member on here called Mike Hudson

MHeadling
13-08-2010, 01:36 PM
That's the guy! Well done Matt!!

geckster
24-08-2010, 05:38 PM
thanks for so many replies, now only Mike Hudson should read this too....:D