PDA

View Full Version : standard type receiver unit that works with perfex kt-18?


skree
13-08-2010, 11:16 AM
I really like my Perfex KT-18 ASF 2.4ghz transmitter (as standard with mini-z) and i want to use it with other RC's i have. Are there any receivers that work with this tx? preferably a micro type rx

will be a great shame if there isn't, i've just modded the tensioners on the trigger and wheel, and converted it to an internal LiFePO4 (a123 type) battery.. got 3 other rc's (all currently 27mhz) that i want to use this tx with.. please help

many thanks

mk2kompressor
13-08-2010, 12:33 PM
its not possible, the built in module will only talk to Mini-Z boards.
any pics of the battery conversion:)

skree
13-08-2010, 10:10 PM
:( :( :( noooooooooooooooo

I don't have a camera.. but.. I removed the stock battery holder and disassembled the TX. Dremeled out some superfluous plastic and fitted 2 18500 (slightly fatter, but same length as an AA) with a RX power plugs, both ends came from a rx pack extension for a nitro.

need to find a cheap 2.4g TX that runs on 6v.. like the dx3s but cheaper