View Full Version : Chassis drawings and measurements - bosscat, procat, xls etc
JoseFernandes
19-08-2010, 05:29 PM
does anyone have drawings with measurements for these chassis' and the top parts.
Thanks
kaszal
20-08-2010, 12:31 PM
Fibre-Lyte produce carbon fibre chassis (plural?) for all these cars and will have drawings. They recently produced some drawings for me (at a reasonable cost) so drop them a line!
JoseFernandes
20-08-2010, 01:08 PM
I emailed them this afternoon but I only need basic drawings that I can then use to recreate in a program called 2D design.
The reason I need them is I want to produce a few in see through cleear cast acrilic.
JoseFernandes
24-08-2010, 09:02 AM
Fibre-Lyte will not let me have them due to company policy.
I'm sure I read somewhere on another forum that that Belgien guy has some bosscat drawings that he sent to them.
Any help would be nice, I have the resources to produce these very cheaply but want to try to create something slightly different such as see through.
DerbyDan
24-08-2010, 11:14 AM
Fibre-Lyte will not let me have them due to company policy.
I'm sure I read somewhere on another forum that that Belgien guy has some bosscat drawings that he sent to them.
Any help would be nice, I have the resources to produce these very cheaply but want to try to create something slightly different such as see through.
I'm not suprised Fibre-Lyte wouldn't send you the files as it takes some time to measure & re-produce the outline. Talking of which - if you have the original parts why don't you have a go a tracing round them & measuring (accurately) & transfering the sizes onto your 2D computer program.... its what i'm doing at the moment for a Jrx2 chassis (onto AutoCAD) - its laborious but hopefully will be rewarding in the end.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.