PDA

View Full Version : FS2 Front Shock Tower


960rc
20-08-2010, 12:29 PM
Doses the FS2 come with a new front shock tower? Looking at the pictures and setup sheet on Kyosho.com of Shin car he's using a fourth inner hole. Anyone have any news on the shock tower?

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50603&highlight=bores

http://www.kyosho.com/jpn/support/setting/data/LAZER_ZX-5_FS_201008811_shin.pdf

RogerM
20-08-2010, 01:23 PM
Not as far as I am aware .... I think he's had the dremel out ;)

The benefits of this mod are to calm the front of the car down a bit. Just recently I have been achieving something similar by mounting the lower front shock mount in the outer hole (no other changes to shock length etc) and going down 2 springs as moving out the distance on the wishbone equates to approximately 2 spring grades!

I wish I'd done this earlier in the season, made the car much more forgiving when pushed hard with no loss of the corner entry or exit steering.