PDA

View Full Version : T1 tourer upgrades


migsy
27-08-2010, 08:47 PM
i've done some mods on my pred T1.

my saloon has x10 full transmission, x10 steering, slipper system and i have also modified the chassis to fit a lipo in there.

Aaran
28-08-2010, 10:08 PM
if you change your camrea to "macro" before takeing super close up pics they will come out much much clearer and less blurred ;)

looking good though!

qatmix
29-08-2010, 08:17 AM
Looks great :)

I loved my T1 car. I still have 2 new in box streetwise cars at my parents in the loft.

migsy
29-08-2010, 09:42 AM
if you got two i think you should get one built up and use it, you really can give all these new cars a run for their money.;):p:lol:

qatmix
29-08-2010, 02:30 PM
I'll get one up and Running. I picked one up for £6 at a car boot they are both the escorts I intend to get one out of the loft when I visit next.

migsy
29-08-2010, 09:00 PM
how about selling the other to me then mate? ;)

Balders
01-09-2010, 08:48 AM
Fingers crossed I'm going to be running this over the winter for some TC action... Just need to fit lipo and Brushless in and its ready to go! :D

http://www.tracksidespares.co.uk/forumposts/predt1.JPG

migsy
02-09-2010, 07:10 PM
All ready to rock and roll.:thumbsup:

DCM
02-09-2010, 07:23 PM
woot woot, I shall have to get some foam to line the track markings for you guys!!

DCM
02-09-2010, 07:34 PM
doubie post somehow...

burgie
02-09-2010, 09:07 PM
how are these cars holding up against the more modern "exotic" touring cars of today?

I know when the pred tourers were first out, they were really rather quick around a track and won most races they entered, but I wonder if they still have the ability to compete?

And yes, i realise the thumbs are an important factor.

discostu
02-09-2010, 09:12 PM
All ready to rock and roll.:thumbsup:


love the burly paint job :thumbsup:

migsy
03-09-2010, 10:49 PM
how are these cars holding up against the more modern "exotic" touring cars of today?

I know when the pred tourers were first out, they were really rather quick around a track and won most races they entered, but I wonder if they still have the ability to compete?

And yes, i realise the thumbs are an important factor.

chris, i'll ask DCM to get some footage of the t1 when we go indoors.:thumbsup:

schmacher
14-09-2010, 06:00 AM
how many teeth are on the stock spur for the dtm ?

migsy
14-09-2010, 04:02 PM
dtm had 68 i think. i use the the 72 from the x11.:thumbsup: