View Full Version : Member 'Eternity' - mods be aware!!!
Dale Goodchild
28-08-2010, 08:15 AM
Just got some real random PM from this member, dont know who they are...........been a member since march by the looks of it but no posts and randomly PM'ing people now???
One for the Mods I think!!!
Gone Elvis
28-08-2010, 08:25 AM
I got one as well:thumbdown:
northmeade
28-08-2010, 08:25 AM
just got the same, very wierd:eh?:
Gone Elvis
28-08-2010, 08:26 AM
maybe it's a plot to target the 'Dale's' of the world,
cheers,
Dale
PaulRotheram
28-08-2010, 11:02 AM
Pm me with what the user has been sending you guys please and I'll look in to it.
Cheers :)
big p
28-08-2010, 02:18 PM
sent to me by Eternity
Hey,I'm new here, how's it going?"The most fundamental harm we can do to ourselves is to remain ignorant by not having the courage and the respect to look at ourselves honestly and gently" - Pema Chodron---Eternityhttp://eternity2.psend.com
http://www.oople.com/forums/images/buttons/forward.gif (http://www.oople.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&forward=1&pmid=624647)
RCAshers
28-08-2010, 02:30 PM
I've had spam from him aswell today, asking why I'd been sending him strange PMs.
Jan Larsen
28-08-2010, 02:31 PM
Just a spambot. Some of them are sleepers, meaning they wake after a while. This is one of them. I also got it.
Sparky
28-08-2010, 09:01 PM
I got one at 4:10pm today. Just love these people :p What do they want?:thumbdown:
mardaveracer
29-08-2010, 07:36 AM
hi i also got one
tenoracer 22
29-08-2010, 08:39 AM
got one as above !!!!
minivtec
30-08-2010, 08:26 AM
Got mine yestarday what a load of wasters:thumbdown:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.