PDA

View Full Version : Micro National Entries 2010-2011


Jonesy
30-08-2010, 03:08 PM
Come on guys, not received too many entries so far and with Round 1 just under 5 weeks away the sooner you get them in the better! http://www.uk-microrc.co.uk/forum/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

Any entrants that have had an application form received by me will also receive an e-mail confirmation letting you know I have the form. We will also be posting an up to date entry list as often as possible so you can all see the competition for each National!

Get them sent in!

sldmodels
30-08-2010, 11:08 PM
I should be entering the first and last definitely, dunno what I'm doing about the other rounds as they clash with The Carpet Masters again, (I should really support my club seeing as the numbers we're low last year), but don't want to do anything till I got my new lipos and can check the car actually drives in a straight line first, well, moves forward, I can work on the straight line later.

Mark Stiles
31-08-2010, 07:58 PM
In t'post!

Jonesy
31-08-2010, 08:44 PM
Sarah - get the form in, you know it makes sense

Nobby - leg end mate as always! :thumbsup:

sldmodels
31-08-2010, 09:32 PM
Will do Jonesy, just don't want to book in then have to cancel last minute like the microx.

_Bish_
31-08-2010, 09:45 PM
I'll give you mine at the weekend mate!

Jonesy
01-09-2010, 07:33 AM
I'll give you mine at the weekend mate!


You're my hero TB :wub

Smartalec
01-09-2010, 07:39 AM
That's almost a whole heat of you sorted ............ if Sarah can make her mind up if she's going or not :woot::thumbsup:

Radish
01-09-2010, 08:57 AM
Hey Alec, get yourself a micro and come along to the nationals. Or are you Chicken........:woot:

Where have you been anyway? Haven't seen you for ages!

sldmodels
01-09-2010, 09:15 AM
I should hopefully get my new micro lipos next Thursday, but I hadn't even considered entering the nationals yet, still seemed ages away yet.

sldmodels
19-09-2010, 01:27 AM
Will get my entry in later this week (before the deadline hopefully). When does the payment need to be made?

I should be able to pay via paypal, but my card ran out recently, and it might be a fiddle getting my new card sorted.

Jonesy
19-09-2010, 09:43 PM
At the same time the form has to be in

sldmodels
21-09-2010, 02:48 PM
I'm gonna get my entry in later today with my payment, but on the form, it says to send payment to [email protected], but that domain is no longer in use by the micro section. I can't currently find the right email address to send payment to.

Andy, not got my new card added yet, but I can add funds from my bank account. You should get notified of this in the same time frame you would if I used a card, but it might take a few days for the payment to complete.

sldmodels
21-09-2010, 09:10 PM
Can someone, anyone, please tell me what email address to send my paypal payment to.

peetbee
21-09-2010, 10:35 PM
email payments to: [email protected]

and include, your name, brca number, which round your entering and which class.

http://www.uk-microrc.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=15566

sldmodels
21-09-2010, 11:00 PM
Done!